Chapter 38

"that is what we talked about...", You said to them.

"I-i...well...Why did I expect something?", Penguin sigh. "Of course he will ask that"

"Oh you think that is worst? Kidd nor killer never even bother to ask her anything...as if really given up on us", Heat said.

"Kidd is prideful one...you think he will suck it up and just talk to her...you are asking to much~", Queen.

"Yeah, but come on... ain't at least Killer worried? That we might be being tortured?", Heat look at you.

"Do you want to be tortured?", You asked.

"Don't take it seriously", Cracker.

***

"You are acting pretty weirdly ever since you got out", Robin said to Zoro. They are walking last in the group, of course Franky besides Robin.

She has been taking note about what are the effects of getting out of the trance from Eris.

Like Zoro, he became timid or lacking something. Law, on the other hand...he seems to be not taking it in pretty well.

What they do have in common is that...They seems to always look at (y/n) every now and then.

"Not that I do not like the change", she said.

"I became wary of her...", Zoro.

"Of course you do...she just took your eye...everyone will be wary"

"No...Not...it is just so weird", Zoro.

Franky look trouble for a moment. "How weird?", Robin asked.

"I cannot tell...though its really weird", Zoro now look back when they felt a presence behind them.

"You two seems to be talking about something, but Robin, Penguin wants to talk to you", You said.

All in the strawhats look at you, some look perplexed on why are you here...

"Is that so? Then I will excuse myself...you going too?", Robin look at you.

"Oh no, I want to talk to Luffy and his friends actually", you said.

Zoro only look at you, as you walk passed him and went to Luffy.

"Monkey", you called.

Luffy look at you, "hmm?"

You smiled, "Hello Strawhats..."

Everyone feel so strange looking at you. "What are you doing here?", Yamato asked.

"I was asking what is all of you guys' feedback about me declining about the alliance", you asked.

"Relief of course", Nami.

'oho~'

You noticed how Luffy look down in the moment, but looking at it now...Why is Zoro looking at you? He look like Law earlier...

"And, I cannot help but Decline...since...I know everyone in the strawhats hate me", you said. "Sorry, Monkey"

Some flinched and some look away. 'so easy...'

"Maybe I should start acting like that Omega...maybe I will gain the strawhats' favour", you saw how Nami will try to pounce on you but Vivi stopped her.

"What are you saying? That we are easily swayed?", Jinbei.

'Aren't you?'

You got to admit...Two years ago, you are betting the strawhats will at least never give in to the trance. But maybe you miscalculated, and trusted too much.