Chapter 14

Roger laughed at you, "What a rocker! And she claims to be a Donquixote? How arrogant might this person would be when he knew the person he is posing is also a Gol"

"Don't pour gas on the fire, Uncle Roger. Uncle Doffy is not even handling it quite well", you sigh.

"I think I know what he feels... Someone is taking the glory of your family? It is so Doflamingo like", Rayleigh.

"I am not letting her soak that long. Just...playing with the cards she is dealing"

The principal is looking at you, "Depends…is she winning?"

Making an eye contact, "In a chess game, I might lose since it is not my forte. But I like playing it. Though...in card games...I never lose. Even if I have the losing cards"

***

"What is this? THIS TASTED LIKE BOILED WATER WITH COLOR", Eris poured the tea over the head of the Beta who served her tea.

"Is that so?", (y/n), or so she said her name was.

"What kind of incompetent maid, are you?! you cannot even serve a proper tea", she said in disgust.

"I am sorry", she heard the beta said. "It will be class soon...are we not--

"Get it a bit later...So I know all of them will be in that room...I meed their attention to only be mine", she said.

"Then Miss Eris should wore this", the beta gave her a Small box. Containing a perfume Bottle, "Want me to spray? So you can smell it?"

"Why not?", she said. The beta do as she was told and spray a small amount for Eris to smell. "You have a great taste"

"Thank you. I have a talent in picking good things for the person of my interest"

"I caught your interest?", Eris asked.

"Everyone should have interest to Miss Eris", she said.

"I guess your compliments are the only thing you are good at", The omega said.

"We should go", Eris.

"I will stay...But I'll do catch up later on", the beta said.

"Fine"

***

"Well this Eris has...'neon blue' Eyes... And the taciturn has (e/c)… And my cousin is a different entity…SO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE HERE ALL ALONG?!", Ace cannot believe how he is taking things.

Not just him, but all of them who is also finding the right answers.

"Its better to have them all as three different people than to be just one. A Gol-Donquixote...a perfect murder... If they are all one person. Think about it... its mess up", Sabo.

"Don't you think it's weird?", Katakuri started.

"What is yoi?"

"That the niece is here now...and 'that' person who we thought is... actually innocent", He said.

They have a good theory about Yamato's seat mate. That the beta is actually the Taciturn.

Since...it has been quite sometime...they never got her name.

"Ace", Luffy called. "You are always finding this Cousin...but how can we find her if we only know her name? Can you show us a picture?"

"Right, right...I never gave you guys picture", Ace scrambled his bag to find the picture inside one of the notebooks that were not even used.

"Here you go...", when they look at the picture. Law back away...Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji was shocked.

"THIS IS YOUR COUSIN?", Law asked. Nami walk in and take a good look at the picture making the same expression.