Chapter 47

Being escorted back to the gymnasium 30 minutes late sure is suspicious. But good thing, they compensated to only keep the cuffs. Even the guard lets you smoke, since you kept on pestering them.

"Look how arrogant she is"

"She will be off her high horse after this"

"She thinks the principal can vouch her...she must have lost it"

"That's what she gets for fighting Eris"

You let the students talk bad about you. Even though, you are 30 mins late, the stars of this trial is still not here.

Puffing another smoke, 'how should I make them pay about putting them(Shach and the others) to that position', you thought.

The ring leaders look at you, and puff another smoke. "The other side isn't here...", You said. "Even my 'classmates' isn't..."

"The more I look at her, the more I see Big sis' resemblance...its annoying", you heard Hancock whisper.

"Say, we will proceed to Eris' claims yeah? Until the footage arrives?", You asked.

"Yes, are there any problems?", Crocodile.

"None, Why not make a bet with me?", You said.

"Bet?", Lin lin.

"Students that are watching will be my audience", you said.

"You do know, that betting with us can lead to you, losing your life", Kaido.

Leaning to your chair, "Of course!"

"I'll bet my eyes, Eris will lose this Trial", you said.

"Are you that confident because of what happen earlier?", Whitebeard.

"Your eyes? I am up for it", Lin lin.

Anxiousness can be seen at the stoic faces of Shanks, Crocodile, Doffy, Rosinante, and Mihawk.

"If I win...I have one wish... don't worry its just one"

"As long as it isn't kicking someone out...I can make do of it", Roger who is listening.

"Can we know what wish is it?", Dragon.

"No spoiler...if I lose, you can take my eyes both of them", you said.

"Like I said... I am up for it", Lin lin.

"Then sign this please", you stood up and handed the file to the teachers.

"To those who witness this...I hope you will cooperate if the time comes"

"Did you come prepared?", Mihawk looking at the paper you gave them.

"Of course, I did...this is one time thing only...I have to take what I can", you said.

Whitebeard sign, "though, if you lose...I don't want your eyes... but rather a wish as well"

"Hmmm...we can talk about that after...for now its my eyes for a wish", you said. "I am confident of winning this"

***

"What took you all so long...I almost empty my cancer sticks", you said.

"Worry about yourself... I know every nasty things you did to your group...you should be ashamed", Eris looking at you in disgust.

"This trial is about me assaulting you. Not whatever torture I made to Penguin and the others"

"You disgusting monster"

"Tell me something I don't know Eris, I kept on hearing that out of my own biological Cousin", you said eyeing Ace who now still fixated to the floor. Embarrassed, maybe.