Chapter 34

The war is closing in. It seems shaking a bit of Eris' little harem is harder than you think.

There were also strange movements coming from Eris. She seems to be receiving intel about you, from someone, according to Robin.

Though you pieced it all together, the thallium and the dog, seems the cause of it.

'they are only major pranks...no need to think much about it'

'though these pranks may turn to me being defeated yet again'

The feeling of defeat...it churns your insides so bad. You have been enduring the sense of defeat for two years now...

This year...

Surely this year...

You smiled, 'all those alphas will be under my leash like a dog'

'and eris?'

'she will be the dog food'

***

"We should start planning about the red and blue war", Penguin suggested.

"We cannot do that...what if Roger pull something?", Cracker.

"What will he pull? He is silent for two whole years...not even attending any events of the teachers", Shachi.

"If you haven't notice...she is here...so things really will change", Queen pointed to you who is silently listening to them.

"What do I have to do with the things that happen in two years ?", You now asked.

"Well, you are not here...and you seems to be not interested on what happen but let me tell you, since I am merciful of your ignorance", Cracker.

"He is really testing the waters", you heard Drake whisper to Coby while the Omega gave a troubled smile.

"Roger did not attend to any of the events for two years. Only the vice shows up, and at some events none of them shows up! And the worst event was Doflamingo's! He did not even make an event for two whole years!", Cracker.

"And my connection to that is...?"

"Are you acting oblivious or you really didn't know?", Heat.

"If they are depress or sad about why I was gone...it is not my fault...I need a Day off...", You shrugged.

"For two years?", Jack.

"Years off", you corrected yourself.

Penguin, "anyway... For two years...it is safe to say that even this year...Law and his....are they counted as friends?", he look at the others.

"Nahh....more of rivals since they do want the same omega", Queen.

"Wait wait... Peng, you are forgetting something", Shachi.

"What?"

"Aren't Eustass and the others will offer victory to Eris?", Wire.

You and Coby look at Wire, sure both of you knew about the alphas will now take this year seriously. But offering their victory?

"What is this? The medieval era?", You asked. "And for what?"

"Fuck...how did I forget it", Penguin sigh. "Anyway...the alpha who will win this year...will ask Eris to be their mate..."

"...", The dreaded look coming from all of them, besides Coby and Drake.

"I let go last two years, (y/n)", Penguin. "We lost two years ago"

You really admire Penguin when he is livid, he became faster and always act on instinct. He has a needle to your neck...in the artery if you are correct.