Chapter 30

Jack, Queen, and Cracker, because they are alphas and not part of the 'special' class, also known as 'your class' they are actually allowed to leave class as they please. Just take note that they should be done with today's lesson.

Since all three of them are in 'leave' of their own crews, they can leisure around the 'clubroom'.

The clubroom they mentioned is the same clubroom you asked for Roger. They are also behind why that room became wider. Since no one really go to that building or any of it's room, they can at least tear some walls to make it wide.

With the help of Rayleigh, and of course...engineering of Queen, the clubroom became even more functional. The three as well, ask the others to have their stuff in the clubroom.

Though they only move some since their captain will grew suspicious. At least Drake complied even make a nest even if Coby will not be there.

Of course, you uncles heard that silent moving, and designed your own corner of the room.

From high luxury chair to curtain, if Penguin did not talk the Donquixote brothers, they will buy the most expensive chess board there is. Roger is the one in charge of the design, since they doubt the two brothers will only design it according to their set of taste.

But why...why...

Papers scattered all over the floor, a bulletin board they swore, that was put to trash is at the wall, pinned with many ideas.

And in the middle of it all, you with the most grim look writing something and trashing it.

Jack pick the crumpled paper, and straighten it out. Reading the contents, he mildly gasped and made Queen and Cracker read the contents. Both gave out a shock expression.

"Oh my, oh my... it's my first time to be here...but it seems like you are busy, (Y/n)", someone talked. All in the room look at the new comer.

Nico Robin and Franky. The blue haired cyborg notice what is Jack holding. "What is that?"

"Ahh...torture ideas?", Jack practically asked and gave it to him. Franky only saw  the first word and turn away.

Robin look at the list, "these are really interesting torture ideas"

The three only heard about Robin and her dark thoughts but for Franky it is normal, yet also disturbing at times.

"I was thinking of a way to make the other person submit", you said.

"BY TORTURING?!", Cracker.

"Is this because of Luffy?", Robin.

"Yes...I still don't know what trigger him to be like that. Since two years ago, when he asked me to be his Nakama...he isn't acting like that", you said. "Anyway...what are you two doing here?"

"I told Robin, to just wait since you were absent today...I see now why", he said noticing your black eye and some patch on your cheek.

"I was thinking of helping you on cook-san and swordsman-kun", Robin.

"That Germa-kid might be manageable...but the other one? He has a strong resolve", Queen.

"I also thought of that...so I won't have any trouble around you guys...but I have to put that on hold...and instead focus on this one", you said.

"Who might you possibly have in mind?", Cracker.

"Portgas D. Ace....my own cousin", you said. 'just thinking about him makes me want to torture that arrogant bastard...', it makes you mad that it took Roger and Rouge this long to finally talk.