Chapter 15

"What was that about?", Franky.

"I trust that whatever you heard this morning...will be just between the two of us", Robin.

"You know something?", her lover asked.

"I can assure you...I have all the answers Luffy and the others need", Robin said.

"That is not SUPER, Robin...Keeping an important secret, from Luffy-bro", He warned.

"I know", Robin said. "That is why I am trusting you, Franky…by all means...what I will tell, and what you will heard from me...is just between the two of us"

Franky look at the Beta who is now walking further and further from them. "She isn't threatening her in some way...is she?", Robin saw how angry Franky become.

"Not that... It's more of a trust between a Beta and an Alpha", She answered.

***

When you walk to your chair that is seated in the far corner of the room, the other two came in.

Franky looking at you, quite intensely.

"Franky", you said coldly making the blue haired alpha snapped in his own world.

Giving a look to Robin, as she nod. Clapping both your hands. "Since you finally know...Again, Gol-Donquixote (Y/n)…Though I prefer it if you know my name as (L/n) D. (Y/n)", You said to Franky.

Shaking his hand, "Why did you do that?", Franky asked.

"Because of my hate", you said straightforward. "Since Robin trusted you...I wish both of us can get along...not just as a classmate. But as a Beta and an Alpha"

"Luffy-bro...Zoro-bro, and Sanji-bro...they want you in...do you know that?"

Looking at Robin..."As?", you asked.

"Do they want me in Strawhats because of this 'me' or the Taciturn me?", you asked. "It's more of a latter than the former, isn't it?"

Laughing, "Don't worry to much, Franky. I am not that dumb...I am not going to join you guys. I am not fitted", you said.

Hearing more people walking in the corridor. "Even in heart's...Kidd's...Big mom's, Beast's, Whitebeard's... Student council... I am not going to join...", Before you walk to your chair.

"Enjoy the show...All of 'them' will like my little show...or should I say a present, Since I am feeling generous enough"

***

Your thoughts drifted, about the lessons you are receiving with Queen.

He seems to be well versed in pheromones. Not that you never learned it in school. But he did say somethings you are interested to hear.

and one is that...There are no pheromones in the same scent as yours.

Means...if person A has the scent the same as a rose...that will be their scent until they die.

That is why, many crimes were being solved using this method. The fact, that you gave the 'perfume' to Eris is just a mere 'gift'. You did thought that she may not like it after two or three days of using. But to think she is using it all the time.

That also leads to another note that Queen said. 'You have no pheromones...that is why just when you broke the bottle on your jacket, those people think your in heat. But...in a normal person. Just a small amount is needed, and should be infuse with their own pheromones'

Smile etching your face, looking at the alphas. They seems to be focused on what Sir Shanks is teaching, Haki.

'I never give it a try...', you thought. In your younger age, it was thought that pheromones is the key for Haki and Devil's fruit. But...not all who has pheromones have haki and Devil's fruit.