Chapter 35

"now you two should do it in fast paced", you said to Heat and Wire.

"Hold up! We just learn yesterday...how can we perform in a fast paced in short amount of time?"

'you... don't have any idea...how Vergo pointed a gun at the back of my head...and order me to dismantle and mantle a gun for 30 seconds...', You thought.

Remembering how you were trained as a 'heir'...it might look fun to some but those two are sadist. You can barely keep up.

To put it more likely...even alphas cannot keep up their training. No wonder Uncle Rosinante interfere when they are training Law as a heir for Donquixote.

Even if Scopper train Ace...

'those two...are the worst teachers one can have...', you sigh.

"Do it...", You said. "I can dismantle and mantle for 30 seconds..."

"That is because it is you", Wire complain.

"How about this...if you miss by a second...you will lose a finger", you said.

'compare to mine...one second you will lose a life', you cannot help but compare how you are merciful than those alphas who taught you.

Arena is just some way to vent your frustrations out of those two.

"The hell?!"

"1...2....5....10"

"YOU ARE JUMPING THE NUMBERS!", Heat.

***

Heat and wire collapsed on the floor. Sweating bullets, "you guys missed by a two seconds"

"What the hell?! No we didn't!", Heat again.

"Stop bullying them (Y/n) look at Wire...", Queen said pointing out how Wire is this close on killing you.

"Just give us two to three days!!", Heat."Or if that does not suit you, One and a half day"

"Fine...one and one fourth day from now...you two should know how to do this...in my pace"

"THAT NEEDS TO BE TRAIN IN FIVE DAYS!", Wire now talked.

"You should cut them some slack...not all us can keep up with you", Jack.

"Eustass can manipulate metal...these pellet guns have metal properties.... Though it is not that he will get the guns in fast paced...but...when he does...you have to dismantle them...it is better that he get the guns in pieces, rather then whole...I mean...he might be genius at scrap metals, but guns are different matter"

The two did know how Eustass use his devil's fruit. That is why none use guns in their team.

"Now you get me? Besides...all this guns needs to be mantled when using...so we really need fast works...I have other things planned out for those alphas", you said.

"Since when do you plan?", Heat said. "Fine...give us till tomorrow..."

Wire look at Heat, "Coby did make it understandable", Wire agreed.

You smiled, "good, and...make sure no one knows...that applies to all of us...that we have guns...This is an element of surprise, you see..."

***

And just like that, the two can dismantle and mantle guns.

'just like I thought...'

'Betas can do what alphas and Omegas could', you said to your mind.

There are things the Betas 'cannot' do since they thought only alphas can do it. It stops them from trying since it became natural to think, 'Well alphas can do it...we are just Betas'.