Chapter 41

You heard the screams of the students. 'new king?'

"You guys never fail to surprise me, even now", you smirked. "I may have thought not coming back here...but I did not regret it"

Good thing Regan threw a pack of cigarettes, the last time he visit. Taking out the light inside and puffing some smoke.

"Now, Let's just wait..."

***

"Can Robin still join us?", Jack.

"Only those that is a former white team can join", Heat.

"For now we should just rest...we did say embarrassing things earlier", Penguin ruffle his dark blue-ish hair.

"Your roots are growing", Shachi said.

"Ah shit at this time?", Peng groan.

"What is with you Betas and dyeing your hair?", Queen.

"It's just a hobby, and I really hate my hair....why do you think I wear a hat all the time?", Penguin.

"For easy identification?", Cracker.

Penguin will make a retort when, "What are you doing here, Hawkins?", Drake asked.

"Is it wrong to be here?", The Beta asked unfazed of the Alpha.

"What is happening?", Queen asked. He knew Hawkins, since the guy work under Kaido for sometime.

"Nothing...seeing that, what I want to see isn't here...weird", he said and draw his card and the thirteenth tarot card came in.

He sigh, "really weird"

The Beta walk away.

The white team look at the retreating Hawkins. "Why is Hawkins here?", Heat.

"I don't know...I just came in and saw him talking to Coby", he said.

"Where is Coby now?", Penguin.

"Inside, he doesn't want to see Hawkins for some reason", Drake now knocked. "Coby, come on..."

"Is Hawkins not there anymore?"

"He just left, the guys are here now"

The door opened, "he just came in and say death is coming...Who wouldn't be scared with that?"

Queen laughed, "'death' is suspended at the moment...so she won't be out anytime soon", he has the full grasped on what the Beta earlier is talking about.

"We should celebrate then...Death is coming", Cracker.

"Aren't you guys even slightly scared?", Coby.

"We hang with (y/n) everyday...", Jack.

"I actually stopped thinking about the crucial thing...", Penguin. "I want to rest"

"Wait! Queen, help me with the explosives!", Shachi.

"Heat, let's set up for tonight", Wire.

"Uh, sure...let's play too, the scores between us is tie", Heat.

"We should just rest too, Coby. It will be a busy night...now that our own 'king' is away...wolves will come hunting", Drake.

The pink haired omega sigh, "maybe I am thinking too much into this"

***

"You can play chess?", Eris asked Regan.

The beta male who was just done setting up the game, "I know a few...", He said. "I found this lying around your room, hope you don't mind"