07

DEVOTEDChapter seven — "Speed up the schedule"

DEVOTED
Chapter seven — "Speed up the schedule"

THE VOLCANO HEADED curse was sent into the large pond

THE VOLCANO HEADED curse was sent into the large pond. A man with long black hair, top half tied in a bun as the rest draped down his back appeared in his mind, "Sure, you can try, Jogo, but you'll die."

Jogo stood up in the water, 'He wasn't kidding. If I can't hit him, I'll just bring him into my domain.' Jogo's large eye darted around, in search of the man who kicked him into the water, 'Where'd he go?'

"Sorry 'bout that," landing softly on the water, Gojo held two of his students, "Thanks for waiting."

"Wha—?! Where are we?!" a pink-haired boy looked around the area.

In Gojo's other hand was a (h/c)-haired girl whose legs were still crossed as she slurped on a juice box with an annoyed expression, "As excited as I am, I was really comfy..."

"He's...?!" Jogo stared at Yuji, 'Sukuna's vessel!!'

Both students turned their gaze to the Jogo, Yuji pointed at him with wide eyes, "Mt. Fuji! His head is Mt. Fuji!"

"The hell is he wearing?" (Y/n) looked over the curse's green coat with black spots, "He looks stupid."

***

The two teens stared at the TV, both holding onto their respective dolls, not hearing the footsteps approaching from the stairs. Gojo observed his students briefly, 'They're pretty quick learners,' Gojo placed a hand to his mouth as he called for their attention, "Yuji, (Y/n)."

The mentioned teens looked to their teacher, shocked, "Gojo-sensei?!" Neither dolls woke up as they spoke, "What's up?"

'Yuji has no problem even if I talk to him and (Y/n) is doing exactly as how imagined. We should up the cursed energy and move to the next step.' "Let's get outta here, you two."

"Huh?!"

"Let's go on a field trip to a high-end jujutsu battle. I'll teach you about domain expansion."