Ch. 7 'Who Was He Looking For?'

***Hey All! I'm so sorry for this EXTREMELY late update. I hope everyone has been well and staying healthy, mentally and physically. BTW there is a bit of an (+18) in this chapter. Without any further a due, I present... Chapter 7.

I hope you all enjoy!!

Question of the Chapter: What colored hair would you like yours to be??

***

It was the appointed time, the day he has been eagerly waiting for.

In dark secluded room with only a bright crystal ball in the middle illuminating the room, Lilith and Karlheinz stood face to face.

It was the day Karlheinz had waited for. Day by day without a single whiff of her soothing rose scent or an image of her made his obsession for her grow increasingly. His eyes traced every feature of hers over and over. Never getting tired of retracing her appearance. To him she was like a treasure that he could only admire but never possess. But that can never stop him from claiming her as his.

Of course, due to his unrelenting gaze she was growing more and more uncomfortable by the millisecond. She prayed to get this over with as quickly as possible to pass this obstacle.

"How will your Diviness teach me about love." Heated thoughts clouded his mind, giving his eyes an obvious shade of lust. He wondered, what she was going to do with him? Maybe strap him down and slowly teach him from there. Lock him up and keep going at it until he passes out. Mhmm she mustn't stop until he passed out at least a thousand times, or more. Or maybe when he does something incorrect, she'll 'punish' him severely. He shivered at these perverted thoughts.

Lilith's deadpanned face was as if she could read his mind.

She... had no words to convey... Just speechless.

In order to obtain the fruits of her labor, she swallowed down her distaste and dislike for him.

To speed up this session, she skipped explanations.

"Hand." She commanded coldly.

Oh? BDSM? Was she bringing out the cuffs now? Straight to the point, he loves it.

He gave out his hand without question. Which made Lilith raise a brow in suspicion. 

Without any waste of time, she grasped his hand and began carving symbols in the palm of his hand. The tip of her finger brushed the surface of his palm as the symbol was magically drawn. This process occurred without a single flinch, Lilith silently applauded Karlheinz.

The tip of her finger tickled his palpitating heart rather than his hand, as if an electric current was felt. This made his entire being feel as if it has come to life. He felt every blood vessel moving through his body and his heart pumping when it should be dead. It felt so right, so real. He let out lively breaths of air, and his eyes gazed at the occupied Lilith with adoration. 

Seriously, how much more must ethereal must she be. Lilith must be his, she's the one made for him. She belongs to him. His eyes glowed with determination.

Lilith placed his palm faced down onto the top of the crystal ball. The unhealing palm bled until it dripped onto the floor. Then her hand covered his forehead.

"Close your eyes."

With no suspicion to her orders, he did so.

A wave of drowsiness overcame him. Every sense of feel, smell, sound, and sight faded away until he didn't feel a thing. As if he was submerged into darkness.

Lilith performed her newly created spell. This spell put Karlheinz in a deep sleep. He will experience a realistic dream with realistic scenarios as if the dreamer were in the real world.