Ch. 1 'Always remember'

The moonlight shined on fields of blue roses that surrounded a beautifully sculpted castle. In the window of the castle was a faint figure. Staring out of the window in a daze was a woman.

Her features were beyond beautiful, her beauty was superior to that of a goddess.
Her creamy white skin radiated a faint hue of light. A long black dress complimented her perfect s-shaped body. Her long, straight, silky azure hair was tucked behind her ear.
Under her butterfly-like lashes revealed her enchanting sapphire eyes. And below her eyes were luscious red lips. And she was Lilith.

It's been centuries since she was condemned to Earth, during those centuries she's been watching how the descendants of Adam and Eve evolved.
In the beginning, she thought how stupid their descendants were, but she soon found that she had underestimated them as they evolved and relied on thier intelligence.

Now she was residing in the Demon Realm. The Realm that she created.

Her identity to demons is Nyx, the goddess of the night, the goddess of all things that originated from the dark.

Lilith is worshipped by all demons. Her appearance is not known to anyone except the Ancestor King. The time when the Ancestor King does meet the her is on the night of the lunar eclipse.

Lilith's castle, the Eternite Castle, not far from the Antenate Castle, the castle of the Ancestor race. The Eternite Castle is the largest and grandest castle in the Demon Realm. No ordinary demon can enter its premises, only demons of the Ancestor race or have permission can enter.

At the moment, Lilith was resting in her bedroom. All of the furniture were high quality and highly detailed with gold linings with a pattern of blue, black, and gold.

Suddenly the large doors to her room opened with a 'bang'.
A strawberry-blond hair boy in his early teenage years came through the door, "Lili-chan~ we're back!" The boy is Shin Tsukinami.
Following behind him was a boy older than him. He had white-colored hair with dark purple fringes on his tips and golden eyes.

Entering the room he also greeted the goddess-like beauty in his monotone voice, "We're back." He is Shin's older brother Carla Tsukinami.

"Welcome back," breaking away from her daze she warmly smiled at them. No matter how many times she smiled and welcomed them with open arms they couldn't stop their speeding hearts and faint blushes. Strange feelings spreaded in their chests whenever they met with her.

"What were you thinking about Lili-chan~? Tell me." Shin asked curiously.
"Was it about me?" He teased.

This brat.
Lilith flicked his forehead and couldn't help but laugh. "I was actually thinking about what to have for lunch."

Holding his forehead, Shin's eyes sparkled, "Then, can you make your homemade omurice?"

"Of course. Carla, are you alright with this? I could make you something else if you like."
"No, I would like the same as well. I appreciate your consideration." Carla replied.

Lilith hummed as she contently patted the top of Carla's head, she didn't forget about Shin.
These two weren't as tame as they are now when she first met them.
She first met Carla a year ago and not long after she met Shin.

Lilith smiled with content and headed down to the kitchen.
In less than twenty minutes all three of them were seated at the table about to dig into their omurice.

"Itadakimasu," they said in unison.
"How has your day been going?" Lilith asked them after she had eaten half of her plate.

"Today...," Shin suddenly stopped talking and glanced at Carla. "It was like every other day."