Ch. 4 'I want to learn about love'

Tonight, Giesbach hosted the finest party for his birthday, at the Antenate Castle.

He sent an invitation to Lilith, but of course, she never responded.

As per usual Lilith was doing nothing.
Today she wore her favorite dress. A light blue dress, fluffed at the shoulders, long tight sleeves, and a flowy skirt.

The night tonight was extremely beautiful. The moon was full and the stars shone brightly in the sky.

Her heels clicked moving one in front of the other, on the grounds of her garden.
Her mind blank as she gazed at the rows of blue roses.

She recalled a song that was familiar to her, but she couldn't remember where she heard it from.
Like a distant fragment of memory.
Unknowingly, the lyrics slipped from her lips.

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage rosemary, and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine

Tell him to make me a cambric shirt
Parsley, sage rosemary, and thyme
Without no seam nor needle work
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Tell him to find me an acre of land
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Between the salt water and the sea strands
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Tell him to reap it with a sickle of leather
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
And gather it all in a bunch of heather
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine"

(*Song doesn't belong to me. If you don't know this song it is called 'Scarborough Fair')

A meaningful song that reminded her of someone she wanted to forget, the one who betrayed her.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

She turned towards the sound of the applause.

Dressed in a fine white suite accessorised with gold ropes and buttons with a white cape was a tall handsome man.
His long wavy white hair tied by a ribbon laid on his shoulder and his alluring golden eyes looked at her with interest.

Karlheinz.

He's not someone one could easily forget. Especially if he plays a huge role in the future she saw from her two boys. ( Carla and Shin)

Seems like he 'intentionally' wandered a bit too far from the party.

Though she didn't show it on her face, she put her guard up.

Without her noticing, He was able to pass through her premises without being a first blood, meaning that he is someone who possessed great power.

"It is unforgiving of me to break and enter sacred territory, I am Karlheinz, the king of the vampires."

His lips rose into a charming smile as he slightly bowed.

Lilith didn't like this man, the air emitting from him was... distasteful.

She indifferently turned and walked the other direction as if he were never there.

"It isn't in my place to ask, however, may I please have an audience with your divineness?"

Teleporting in front of her he gave a deep bow. He gracefully took her hand and placed a kiss on top.

That touch was enough for Lilith, it brought chills down her spine.
With a wave of her hand she teleported him to the Eden Castle.