Ch. 10 'Fate'

Hello, I just wanted to apologize and quickly explain my situation. I will not drop this fanfiction, but this fanfiction will be on hold for a while. I apologize for my long and random updates and to one of my readers who asked me on April 8th, when I was going to update and I said that I was going to update within two weeks. So much has happened and I appreciate your patience.

I am not a smart person, so I am trying to fully focus on my studies. I really slacked in the last two years of high school and disappointed my parents, and I deeply regret that. This time I am not going to let myself go and I will make it up to my parents and to myself, to get my life going. Most of my time has been occupied by school.

Even before beginning college I didn't update as much, I sincerely apologize to you all. 

I thank you all for reading my story and enjoying it. I wish you all good health and for the best.

Once again, thank you!!

***Questions of the Chapter: What season describes you? Which of the four seasons match each character of 'Diabolik Lovers'?

In a sacred place where a lone tree stood on a small island of green; surrounded by clear water. The sky remained bright with complimenting clouds. A carousel-like ceiling caged this enchanting world making it appear small. The never-ending ticking of the grandfather clock was the only sound to be heard.

A figure surrounded by a radiant halo lay at peace at the foot of the tree. Its roots encased her like a coffin.

Time moved forward without a care. 

Lilith had breached the laws of the Gods. Her existence was wiped away from the realms of the living as if she had never existed. Her remaining piece soul is contained in the realm of God's garden.

Little did God know, bits of her soul had broken and sneakily escaped to the realm of the living.

***

After 'The Millennial War of Demons and The Kings', the Demon realm had slipped into chaos. 

Carla fought against many difficulties and rose to the throne as the King of Demons with his brother, Shin, as his right-hand man. Karlheinz continued to rule the Vampire clan.

Carla and Shin dutifully ran the Demon realm. On the other hand, Karlheinz expanded his power to the human realm and followed through with his insidious project.

The years went by quickly for everyone whether it was ruling, planning, or plotting. Every now and then the three would unconsciously turn to look at a direction of a wide and empty land near the Antenate Castle. They couldn't help but have a gnawing feeling that something should be there.

But what?

Everyday continued as per usual for all of them until on one night when the lunar eclipse graced the Demon realm. The three of them felt an unexplainable shift.

...

On the nights when the moon is full and the sea of stars shine. He can help but glance to the field of blue roses.

A disturbing feeling of hope ignited in his heart that a silhouette would appear; something he would never understand about himself.

After the great war, he had blue roses grown all over his kingdom. He had even made it the new emblem of the Bat Clan. There was no reason but he had this urging need to. 

Since the war he had no longer recognized a part of himself. This irritated him and most of the time it angered him.

"Remember! Remember! Remember!" 

A name would be on the tip of his tongue but he could never speak it out.

He would go crazy the night of the full moon. Then continue the next day as if it had never happened. Like a routine he had gotten used to. 

Karlheinz was not phased that he was crazy and that he was a monster.

...

Two figures, under the Lunar eclipse, at the top of the cliff. Their sights surveyed the forest near their kingdom. They've circled this land many times since the war. They had an inkling that there was something once there; a great nostalgia they had. 

"It's almost time, Nii-san." Shin smiled ominously.

"Indeed," Carla replied as they both looked up at the Lunar eclipse.

...

'Click click'

Heels one after the other sounded as they entered the venue. The last guest to arrive had gained the attention of the surrounding guests. They gasped, gaped, and stared at the arriving guest. Many wondering who this mysterious woman is.

Gracefully entering; a woman in her early twenties. A blood red wine dress enhanced her slim and curvy figure. Her silvery blue hair is beautifully put up in a half bun style. Her flawless skin gathers the envy of everyone. And her unrivaled beauty; stuns everyone who lays their eyes upon her.

She heads toward the crowd and paparazzi surrounding the extravagant stage. Guests naturally part and make way.

At the center of the stage a famous politician gives his speech. He stands tall and proudly in the stage light; he has short black hair and is in a fitted suit. He notices the shift of the crowd. His gold eyes locks with sapphire irises.

The only word he could use to describe this moment is...

'Fate'.

***