Sharp (Grapefruit)

If you don't know what Grapefruit means you probably shouldn't be reading this, but I'm gonna give an extra warning just in case. This is a Grapefruit cuz it has knife play. So if that is triggering or even just makes you uncomfy, please do not read this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reach into the bag and grab a few objects before deciding to pull one out. It's a dangling, emerald earring with golden wire around it. "Ah that would be mine." Loki appears behind me and grabs the earring out of my hand. "Correct me if I'm wrong Stark, but we can do anything we want right? Within reason of course." I lay my head back on the couch and look up at the tall black haired god, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

Tony laughs, borderline cackles, before he can get an answer. "Wow you wanna do some nasty shit huh? Just clean up and you're good." I look at Tony, embarrassed, and Pepper hits him in the chest.

"Tony!"

"What? They asked!"

Loki lays a hand on my shoulder and teleports us into the closet, "Don't expect us to be in here when you open it back up." He says to Tony as I back up against the wall while he closes and locks the closet doors.

I clear my throat, "Tony is really uh, well he's Tony. You don't need to take what he said seriously—" Loki uses magic and pins my wrists above my head as they push me against the wall so hard it knocks the air out of my lungs.

"I have been wanting to play with you for a long time (y/n). Of course if you need me to stop just tell me to stop alright dear?" I swallow the saliva that has started pooling in my mouth and nod at them.

He kisses me roughly and takes off my jacket, unbuttoning my jeans with magic. He takes off all of my clothes as well as their own pants. "Don't hesitate to tell me to slow down as well. I know I go quite fast." They say before latching their lips onto my own in a rough but passionate kiss. He starts rubbing my clit causing me to moan quietly, allowing them to shove their tongue in my mouth. I kiss back as I twitch from his touch then he smirks into the kiss and teleports us out of the closet and onto their plush bed. He pulls away and snaps, ropes wrap around my wrists and ankles, pinning me down to the bed.

I look up at him confused and then he opens his bedside table and pulls out a small dagger. My eyes go wide and I gulp, I mean I should've guessed he was into stuff like that, though it is surprising they're so forward about it. They look at me before doing anything else, "Would you be okay with this? I know it's a bit... much, and if you aren't okay with it then we don't have to." They look to the side with a concern in their eyes.

"You know I trust you Loki, just don't go too deep." I say before laughing, He knows what he's doing and I trust them wholeheartedly.

They smile faintly before dragging the tip of the knife across my torso lightly before making a cut inbetween my waist and upper hip on my right side. I wince slightly and they lick my blood off of the sharp blade carefully as to not cut his tongue. I feel my cheeks flush as he looks at me seductively and makes a couple small cuts on my arms. He starts kissing me roughly before making one more cut, it was a bit deeper and stretched from my left cheekbone to my jaw. He smirks as he licks the blood off of my cheek, I wince and they kiss my cheek softly. They lay the dagger on the table and takes off their clothes, my eyes go wide at the sight of him.

I bite my lip as I look down at his cock, I've been around the block before but damn... His is huge, though they can choose how it looks I suppose. He centers themself at my entrance and looks up at me with a smirk. I nod and without hesitating they push their entire length into me, sending a wave of pain and pleasure over my body. I yelp and dig my nails into my palms, "Sorry dearest, do you want me to wa—"

"No. Gods no. Please just fuck me Loki." I say quickly while looking up at him with lust filled eyes. He smiles and nods moving in and out of me slowly for a moment while letting out soft groans.

He speeds up and pounds into me as hard as he can, causing wave after wave of pleasure throughout my body. I moan loudly as I feel the knot in my stomach growing. He puts a hand over my mouth and grips my thigh tighter with his other, "I know how needy you are for attention but try to be quiet for me (y/n)." They order quietly, trying to hold back grunts and moans of their own as they pound into me. I nod and he moves his hand to caress my cheek where my cut is. I can feel him start to get hot inside of me, and he speeds up, going as fast as he probably can, I can tell he's getting tired.

His thrusts start getting sloppy, both of us are close to climaxing. "Loki. I'm go—"

"I know (y/n). I am as w—" Before they can even say it he cums inside of me, I follow shortly after and we both let out loud moans. He pulls out and magics away the mess as well as the ropes that are on me. They flop beside me and transform into their more feminine presenting form, "She and they now please." They whisper quietly into my ear with a smile.

I nod and turn to face her, "Of course. Should we go back down stairs or..." I trail off as I look up and down her beautiful body.

"If it's okay with you darling, I would prefer to just stay up here with you and rest." She says with a smile. I nod and we cuddle before drifting off to sleep.