Gun

I reach around and pull out a cold metal object before very quickly throwing it on the ground. "What the hell Tony?! A gun?!" I hear Sam yell, but my breathing starts getting irregular and fast.

"It's not loaded!"

Natasha immediately picks it up, glaring at Tony, "Don't touch my shit."

Tony looks scared and Clint laughs as he hits my shoulder before pushing me in the direction of the closet. Nat gets up and grabs my hand, speedily dragging me into the spacious closet and closing the doors. "I'm sorry Tony put my gun in there, he's really stupid. Are you gonna be okay, you seem really shaken up?" she moves her hands to my shoulders and looks in my eyes with concern.

I lean back and slide down the wall, bringing my knees to my chest and shaking my head repeatedly. She crouches down and sits on her knees before pulling out her phone. "I'm sorry (y/n), do you want me to play music? I know that calms you down norma—" "No, no please. Just... please just continue talking. Your voice helps calm me more than music does."

She looks up at me with soft eyes and stretches out her arms, waiting for a nod. I give her one and try wiping away the few stray tears that have fallen. She smiles and carefully grabs my arms, turning me as she pulls me into her lap so my back is to her.

"What do you want me to say? I could sing, tell you a story, whatever you'd like." she leans forward against me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I don't know, whatever you want I suppose." I turn to look at her but end up turning right back to facing the wall when I see how close her face is to my own.

She chuckles before leaning me back and kissing my cheek. "Well I guess I could tell you all the reasons I like you so much, and about how I will do everything in my power to keep you safe." Biting my lip I smile and look back at her, my face burning up.

"First off, you are definitely one of the most intelligent and talented people I've had the pleasure of knowing. I've seen your art, it's wondeful. Not to mention you're fighting skills, I mean you took down Steve the second day you trained with him" She runs a hand through my hair, resting the other on my stomach.

"Secondly you are absolutely beautiful. Handsome, gorgeous, honestly none of the words do you justice. I don't get to just ramble about things like this often but, if it will calm you down then I will gladly go on and on about my feelings for you." I smile and let another tear shed, though this one is out of joy and love opposed to the panic and fear of earlier.

"Well damn, this is adorable." Clint and Sam coo at us before running back to their seats on the couch after receiving Natasha's infamous death glare. We get up and she holds my hand as we go sit back down om the couch.