Princess

I pull out a paper, "Tony there had to have been an object you could use," I say looking at the folded note.

"I couldn't find anything so I wrote her name on the paper." he says without realizing that he reduced the number of people it could be down to only a few people.

"Her?" everyone who uses she/her pronouns asks while I'm thinking. He could use a wand or a ring for Wanda, so not her. He would use a plastic black spider or an hourglass for Black Widow. He rarely remembers to use she for Loki so probably not them... Gamora, maybe? Or it could be Shuri.

"Gamora or Shuri?" I ask Tony before I open the note, he nods and Shuri blushes lightly and Gamora looks indifferent. I open it to read 'PRINCESS PEACH'.

I look up at Tony, "What the heck?" he starts laughing hysterically.

"What does it say?" Gamora asks curiously. I show her it and when she reads it she looks confused at first then understands that it means Shuri and chuckles.

"Princess Peach you and (y/n)! In the closet!" he says as he calms down. Shuri's blush darkens as she realizes that it's her. We both walk into the closet and sit down comfortably in the warm closet. "(y/n)... um... What do we do in here?" the normally energetic girl asks sheepishly.

"Most of the time people kiss or... make out, but we could just... cuddle?" I answer quickly but the last part sounds more like a question or offer.

"Oh... umm, I guess we can cuddle," she says, stammering her words, as she moves closer to me. She leans her head on my shoulder and I wrap one arm around her shoulder and rest my head atop hers.

"I like you (y/n)," Shuri says after a long silence.

"I know that silly, and I like you too," I say nonchalantly as I lift my head and we look into each others eyes. I lean in and her eyes flutter closed at the same time that our lips connected. I felt sparks, complete, and over all really happy. Our lips moved in sync perfectly like two puzzle pieces, when we finally pull away for air we smile and let our foreheads bump before we giggle.

We stay there for the remainder of the time, cuddling for warmth and when Tony opens the door I just kiss her cheek before grabbing her hand and pulling her over to sit with me in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry this chapter is really short compared to the rest, it's harder for me to write moments like this with girls cause I don't like girls, so I don't know how to connect as well. The other girls' chapters will probably be short as well, my apoligies. -Jace