The Beginning

This week, we'd been doing a bunch of work, so I'm happy it's finally Friday. We were getting a break, but Stark, of course, has to make it horrible. He wants to play a "fun" game in the lab. I already know what it is because I got there early to see what he was setting up and caught him unscrewing the light bulb in the empty closet of his lab. I didn't tell anyone, but I am kinda anxious.

Everyone goes down to the lab and sits down, and Tony pulls out a big black bag. He sits down, putting the bag in the middle of our circle. "I have put an object in the bag to represent each one of you, including me! We are gonna play 7 minutes in heaven!" He yells cheerfully, making sure everyone heard him.
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, groans, but we quickly went silent as Clint raises his hand. "Who's picking first?" He asks, worried.

"Our dear (y/n) is gonna go first since they walked in on me fixing up the closet." he said, pushing the bag towards me.  I heard chuckles from Clint and Tony, but they calmed down as I gave them my notorious death stare.

"You are so dead after this, Tony!" I say annoyed.

Tony smirks at me, "Is there someone you're scared of getting?"

"Ugh, never mind. Let's just get this over with." I say, reaching my hand into the bag as I reach around for something to pull out...