Dessert (Lemon)

These next couple of chapters are smut, so while I am still not labeling the reader as any gender I am gonna write them as having "female" genitalia. As that is what I know how to write best right now. -Jace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reach into the hat and after I've already grabbed something and started pulling it out Clint decides to clarify something. "Anything goes by the way, but if you get hot and heavy in there you gotta finish before the seven minutes. We will knock and give you some time to clean yourselves up though if y-"

"That's enough Clint." Nat shushes him and I sigh as I pull out the object from the hat. Everyone looks at it, confused.

"Uh... What is this?" I roll the big blue orb around in my hands, investigating it.

"That is a really big marble. It's really nice huh? Now let's get in that ol' closet shall we (y/n)?" I look at Tony with my face flushed.

I look at the closet as he goes in. It seems smaller than it did earlier... It's still big enough to fit a fucking couch in but other than that there isn't really any room to stand. Before I know it I feel Clint and Sam pushing me into the closet, Tony already sitting on the couch with a mischievous look in his eyes and a smirk on his lips. The two men push me forward and onto Tony before swiftly slamming the closet doors closed and locking them behind me. "Well hello to you too handsome." I try and back up and off of him but hit my head on the metal door and fall to the ground.

"Fuck that hurt! Stupid fucking door."

"Well I was gonna ask you what you wanted to but you're already on your kne-"

"I don't do that Stark." He laughs nervously and looks me in the eyes confused.

"I was joking, kinda, but what do you mean?" I stand up, dusting myself off and trying to stay where the light from outside won't shine on my face too much. "I'm not... I don't do stuff." I can feel my face burning, he's a genius. He probably knows exactly what I mean and is just teasing m- "Oh. My bad (y/n)... Well uh. Do you want me to do something then? Or we could just sit in here..."

I start nodding but quickly realize he can't see me. "Yes." I move and sit on his lap, and there is just enough light shining through the closet onto his face for me to see that it is flushed pink.

"Well. What would you like me to do darling? I am down for anything of cou-"

"How do you like dessert?" He looks at me shocked for a moment before clearing his throat and regaining his composure.

"I didn't realize you could be so uh... Well, I didn't realize you could be so bold (y/n)."

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me Stark." I slowly start taking his shirt off, looking at him to let him no he can stop me at any moment. "Like how I get really shy easily. Or... How I get embarrassed whenever I think of you. Of all the things I want you to do to me." I run my hands up and down his torso slowly and he grabs my waist tightly as I trace the arc reactor in his chest.

"Really? And uh... How often do you think of me like that?" He whispers as he flips our positions and unzips my shorts.

I start peppering kisses down his neck, trying to dodge the question. He runs his hands up my shirt briefly before bringing them down to the hem of my shorts and stopping. "Answer the question (y/n). Otherwise I'm not gonna give you anything." I bite the inside of my cheek and look around the small closet, trying to not make eye contact. He moves me to where I am fully laying down on the leather couch and he is on top of me, still gripping my hips and holding me in place. "Correction. I'll bring you right to the edge. Then stop." He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing my neck, biting certain parts to get a reaction out of me.

He bites down right between my collarbone and neck and I moan quietly and blurt out my answer. "Constantly." He stops and laughs quietly before pulling down my shorts, kissing down my chest, all the way down to my belly where I tense up. He pulls my shorts and underwear off in one swift move before kissing up and down my thighs while looking up at me. I nod at him and he smirks faintly before sucking on my clit causing me to twitch under him and moan quietly. He starts licking my entrance and hold my thighs down as I start moving.

He darts his tongue in and out of me, eating me out as I dig my hands into his hair and tugs at it. I let out a loud moan as he digs his nails into my thighs before pulling away slightly. "Keep quiet." He says with a growl before continuing. As he speeds up, flicking his tongue around inside of me, I hold back my moans of pleasure and push his head down on me. He groans into me, sending goosebumps across my skin as I feel myself getting closer to climaxing.

"Tony. I'm gon- What!?" He stops completely and slides my underwear and shorts back up.

"Time is up in 15 seconds (y/n). Don't worry I'll finish you up in my room. Once that door is open we'll rush to the elevator. FRIDAY! Open the elevator and prepare it to go to my bedroom floor." He says as he picks me up in both arms. The closet slams open and Clint looks disappointed, right before Tony pushes him to the floor as he runs us into the elevator. FRIDAY immediately closes the door and starts taking us to his room.