Chapter 3

⚠ Trigger warning : rape⚠

Cherry's p.o.v

''CHERRY, IT'S A TRAP GET BACK HERE'', screamed Ash

I heard his distant voice, but it was too late. I hurled my knife forward at the two men who snatched Skipper.

''CHERRY''

I looked to my left to see Ash frantically making his way to us. I got distracted for a second, which resulted in one of the men kicking me in the gut. My weapon went flying as I collapsed to the ground. I screamed and thrashed about while I was shoved into the car along with Skipper and Eiji.

I cursed at the men and tried kicking the driver in front of me. One of them cocked a gun and aimed it at my waist. ''This one is feisty'', one of the men stated. I hissed at him.

''Ash will follow. He won't leave his girl and Skipper behind.''

A sudden bang fills the air as one of the men in the backseat gets shot. This sudden sound caused the man on my right to pull the trigger on the gun he was aiming at me. His aim shifts slightly; the bullet grazes my stomach. Eiji screams out of terror; Skip's eyes glance at me worriedly.

I smile at him, ''I'm fine. Just a graze.'' Which is true. Thank god this guy fucked up his aim. If I was shot in the waist with that close range, I'd be as good as dead.

When the car stops, Eiji and Skip are thrown into an old garage. They lead me to another room.

''You've always been close to Ash''.

Marvin paced around the room, occasionally tapping his pistol against his palm. ''What did that man give to Ash?''

I looked at him in pure confusion, ''what man?''

He let out a hearty chuckle and proceeded to knee me in my stomach. I gasped for air.

''Hey, let her be. We'll take care of her when Ash gets here''. I look over to see who spoke. It was Arthur. He walked up to me and grabbed me by the chin, ''It would kill Ash to see his beloved in pain''. 

While gripping my chin, he put a thumb in my mouth, ''you look really pretty right now''. I spit into his face. ''Hey, leave her alone for the moment. Ash will be here soon'', said one of the guys. With that, Arthur dragged me out of the room and tossed me back with Eiji and Skipper. 

''Cherry, are you okay?'' asks Eiji when the men leave the room.

''I'm fine.''

''You're bleeding.''

''It's just blood'', I say while looking down. I wince at the movement. I hope Ash gets here soon.

After a while, I hear commotion outside the metal door. Some men pull the door apart and grab us. I hiss out in pain when I'm dragged out. I breathe in and out slowly, trying not to move as much.

''Cherry?''

I look up to see Ash. I give him a weak smile.

''Let them go.''

Arthur laughs. ''Drop your gun.''

''Don't they'll kill you!'', screams Skip while the man holding him harshly, yanks his arm. I curse at the guy.

Arthur makes his way over to me. He looks down at my bloody abdomen and smirks. He kneed me in the gut, causing me to double over in pain. He grabbed my face by the chin.

''Look who we have here. It's Ash's little girlfriend. Drop the gun if you want to see her live.''

I spit blood out onto his face. Arthur gasps in shock and punches me across the face. ''DON'T HURT HER. I'll drop the goddamn gun'', Ash threw the gun onto the damp floor.