Chapter 6

Cherry's p.ov

It's the next day. Eiji and Ibe come to visit us. ''Hey, Eiji. I wanted to thank you for patching up my injuries the last time. The doctor appreciated the wrap'', I say.

Eiji smiles and says it's not a big deal.

''Thanks for coming, Eiji'', says Ash while putting an arm around his shoulders. ''Uh, yea. I was happy when you asked for me.''

Did Ash ask for Eiji? Maybe it was for the plan he told me about.

Ibe went over to Charlie and talked with Max. Ash poked me under the table and I look over at him. He bends forward, pretending to tie his shoelace, ''take this.'' He pushes a pill into my pocket. It's the same pill he hid away.

''Give this to Eiji. Kiss him.''

''WHAT?!'', I yelled out in a whisper.

Ash says all this in a rush. I didn't have time to process.

Charlie comes over, stating that it's time they go. Ash looks at me hurriedly. I glare at him as I make my way to Eiji.

''Thanks for visiting Eiji''. I walk closer to him and pat his head. I let my hand fall to stroke his hair. ''Um. It's no problem. What-''

I grab his chin and pull him in closer. My lips connected with his lips, sucking on them before I pushed my tongue into his mouth, transferring the pill. When I pull back, Eiji looks flustered but nods at me slightly. I smile at him, ''Later, sweetie'', I say while squeezing his ass.

I walk back into the prison building with Ash with my hands in my pockets. He explains what was in the pill then looks at me trying to push down his laughter. I look at him annoyed, ''What?''

''Was that your first kiss?'' he asks me.

''HA! Do you think it was my first? I've had plenty of kissing before Eiji'', I say before walking faster, ahead of him. He catches up to me and says, ''Really now? It looked kind of sloppy.''

I could hear the cockiness in his voice. ''It was sloppy because I had to transfer the pill into his mouth and make sure the dumbass didn't swallow it''. He continued to tease me until we reached his cell.

''Honestly, I could've done it better than you. It was messy. I'm surprised the pill didn't just fall out''. He lay down on the lower bunk bed. ''Messy?!'', I say feeling a little mad.

I walk over to him, ''I'll show you messy.''

I sat on his lap, straddling him and grabbed him by his collar. He was still grinning at me. I crashed my lips onto his. He gripped me by my ass and kissed me back, adding his tongue in my mouth. He flipped me over so that I was under him.

I pushed him off me and rolled to the side. I put my face in the pillow. Ash was about to say something when Max walked in. ''Hey, kids. Am I...interrupting?'' I hear Max giggle like a little child.

I lift my head up from the pillow to see Ash hit him on the head.

*

It's the middle of the night; I'm sleeping on the lower bunk when I hear the cell door open. I groan and don't move since I was half asleep.

''It's too early to be sleeping''.

I heard Ash's voice as he raises the leg that I was dangling over the bed onto his lap as he sat on my bed. ''What do you think you're doing here?''

''Max wanted a cell change. So yea, I'm here''.