4|¡Bienvenidos a Encanto!

Saundra turned around to see a bunch of people staring at her with confusion. "Where did they come from?" She heard someone say. 

"Are they dangerous?" "Will they hurt us?" "What is that thing they came in?" "There some type of beholders." "Keep them away, don't let them get to close." "No one has ever went over these mountains." "What is going to come to us?" 

Saundra then put her hands up with a worried look. She wasn't here to hurt them, she could never do that. "No, please don't be frightened, I'm Saundra, and over there is my mom." 

The people gasped, as if surprised she could speak. "We just would like to move here, I swear we won't make any harm come to you, this place is just so beautiful and perfect, we must live here!" 

The people whispered some more before some started smiling. A couple of kids ran past the adults to greet Saundra with open arms and giggles, and very cute smile's. Saundra laughed as they flooded her with questions. 

Soon, it was the adults, getting closer and closer. One lady asked her why her shoes looked a certain way. Another asked what she does with her hair to be so long and soft. Another said she liked her face. 

They all watched and asked her questions. Soon enjoying her being around them. "We never had people come past these mountains, your the first to come here!" Saundra smiled a huge smile. 

Soon telling them stories of Los Angeles and life in America, and holidays that surprisingly they didn't even know about. 

*Cue the montage of her laughing and talking with the towns people and talking with the sweet children, and telling them about her life*

"But yeah, we really like this place from what we are seeing. I'd so love to live here if you guys don't mind me and my mother staying." Saundra looked back and saw her mom getting a flower crown put on her head by a small child. 

"Oh yes, it would be nice to have a new persona aqui por una vez." Saundra just smiled, not understanding what the lady said but not saying so. "Yes, you must meet Abuela Alma, shes the one who made this whole place ocurrir."

 Saundra soon realized that learning there language was gonna be a must if she planned on ever really fitting in and understanding them. A women then grabbed Saundra's hand and walked off, telling her about their town. 

Pretty much giving her a tour. Saundra looked back at her mom who soon was getting bombarded with the towns people. She just gave her mom a thumbs up and continued getting dragged along by the lady. Soon they reached the middle of town. 

The lady then ran back a few feet and yelled out in excitement. "¡Bienvenidos a Encanto! (Welcome, to ENCANTO!) Nuestra casa!" 

Next thing you know the towns people were back with her mom in the middle of town, carrying her mom above them. They then set her down next to Saundra and they began to sing. They sang about there town and what they have, they even sang about the Madrigal's, who Saundra would ask a question about singing back to them. 

"Who are the Madrigal's? I need to know these Madrigal's!" They kept singing though. There was fabric rapped around Saundra and flowers thrown at her mom. There were children asking her questions in song,  and there was even a few very pretty birds that flew on Saundra's shoulders when they mentioned their birds. 

Saundra was spun round and round until she was in a awkward dance stance. She was in all giggles and she moved her shoulders and tried to sway to the beat. 

A man then came up and spun her around really fast again and she ended up in another women's arm's who cha cha'd her over to the fountains and sang about their water. Another man grabbed her waist and put her on his shoulders. 

Saundra laughed as she got span around, her arms out in the air. She then saw her mother in front of her, also on a man's shoulders. 

They both had goofy smiles on there faces, clearly enjoying every moment of this. The song ended asking them to stay and other kind things. 

Saundra was on the ground breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath. She looked over to see her mom. They laughed and giggled. "This is home Saundra, this is where we belong, where you belong." Saundra looked at the sky and smiled. "Yes, this is absolutely home."

Or at least, so they thought.