11|Gifts?

Whispers, screams, whispers, screams, light, car, glass, a man, crying, sirens, smell of blood, stage, whispers, head pain, darkness, screams, sirens, flashing light, crash, car horns, crying, man, death, blood, crying, whispers, stage, Camilo, comfort, crash, man, dead, sirens, light, flashing, head pain, darkness, crying, whispers...

SCREAMS...

I woke up in a cold sweat, my eyes widely opening, darting around the room, my clothes soaked in sweat. My chest rising and falling quickly. I was on a bed, but not my bed. 

The bed was different. It was big, it was soft. The whole room wasn't mine, and I could tell because of the ceiling.

My nightmare flooded my brain, causing my eyes to water. My heart thumped through my chest like a drum. I tried to calm myself down by breathing in deeply, but the breaths were coming in shakily. 

That's when I felt movement on both of my sides. Startled I jumped up, now siting up.

It was Camilo and Mirabel beside me, Mirabel on my left, and Camilo on my right.

Why are they in the bed? I thought confusingly.

They were awake now, Mirabel placing on her glasses and Camilo rubbing his eyes, both of them in silk like pajamas.

Mirabel was the first to speak.

"Oh, we fell asleep, uh, that was unexpected..." Mirabel looked to Camilo. Who was looking at her in embarrassment.

He then looked towards me and scratched the back of his neck.

"We laid here with you last night, to keep you company while you were sleeping, I guess we fell asleep too." He looked down, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"W-well just go, okay?" Mirabel said, slowly easing off the bed, Camilo doing the same.

No! I thought.They can't leave me. The nightmares will come back. I don't want them to go!

Before I could stop myself both of my arms had shot out quickly, and I was now holding their wrists tightly, swiftly pulling them in slightly.

I looked Camilo then Mirabel in the eyes. I could tell it was like they could see the fear radiating off of me.

"NO! Don't leave me here alone...Please?" I saw them look down at their wrists then back at me.

 I quickly let go, hugging myself in the process.

"I'm sorry, you can go..." 

I had lied to myself.

 I couldn't bare it if they walked out that door. I was so alone and afraid, no one could ever understand what I went through on a everyday bases. Yet their company was soothing, and I needed them around more than anything.

"Saundra, of course we'll stay. What's wrong?" Mirabel whispered, sitting down and wiping a tear I hadn't even noticed fell onto my cheek.

"I had a really bad dream, I just don't wanna be alone right now, i'm too scared."

Camilo was now sitting next to me, his back leaning on the headboard.

"We'll sleep with you again, it's still late at night, maybe even like 1 in the morning."

Mirabel nodded, looking towards a small father clock that sat on the night stand beside her.

"Yeah, it's 12:42am, we need some sleep."