Bruno

Camilo and I shared a worried and scared glance. I could tell we were thinking the same word.

Mirabel.

As if on cue we ran into Casita's back door, the fight we had outside long gone and forgotten in that moment.

My heart was racing. 

Why was she screaming? Was she scared? In pain? Was there a giant monster who ate teen girls like her and I??? 

I frowned at myself for such a strange thought. 

Camilo burst into his room quickly.

"MIRABEL?! Are you alright?!" 

Mirabel had tears streaming down her face as a strange man in a green cloak stood in front of her, his hands on her shoulders.

I don't know what had gotten into me, but I truly felt rage and anger. This guy had his hand on my friend, and whatever he was doing while we were gone she clearly did NOT like.

"You get the hell off of her you-you...you weirdo!!!" I ran to the man and began to punch his back.

Camilo then began to try and pull me off as I attacked the man.

"Saundra stop! That's our Tio!"

I stopped, my hand still gripping his cloak as he looked at me in fear and as if I were insane.

My eyes shot from Camilo, to Mirabel, to who I guessed was there Tio Bruno they told me about.

I let go quickly, cheeks flushed out of embarrisment.

"Sorry."

I muttered, and inched behind Camilo to hide myself.

"Mirabel, why did you scream?" Camilo questioned, looking at his fearful cousin. 

In my surprise, Bruno pulled Camilo quickly away from me to there side.

Bruno then looked me up and down as if I were a smashed roach and shook his head quickly.

He grabbed his nephews shoulders and looked at him intently.

"YOU. You stay away from her. She's dangerous to this whole family, and will cause great damage to all of us if we are not careful..."

Camilo's eyes looked towards mine in shock.

"What?! What do you mean? I would never do anyth-"

"You shush! I knew you were trouble the moment I spotted you!"

Bruno yelled.

I backed away, the judging glances hung over me as if it were a storming rain cloud.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about...I never did anything!"

Bruno shook his head, knocking on Camilo's dresser.

"It's not what you DID, it's what you WILL DO, that's going to cause our Encanto to crumble to bits! As if it never existed!"

I put my hands on my face, trying to secure my breaths and not burst into tears and have a panic attack right in front of everyone right then and there.

"I just don't understand...What could I possibly cause to make Encanto fall to bits!"

Bruno quickly pulled out a green plate. In it, was me, standing in front of a well Encanto.

I moved it to the side, and it showed Encanto with water rushing through it, walls and buildings crumbled and broken.

I screeched in shock, dropping the plate.

"No...NO! I wouldn't do this! I swear!"

Mirabel looked down, rubbing her arm as Camilo just stared at the broken parts on the ground.

"I think you'll leave us better off if you and your mom pack your things, and find somewhere else to live. I can't live knowing that I...That I could have stopped danger from happening to my family again...That I could have saved peoples lives. I can't risk my mother hating me again."

Bruno released his fists he held and looked up at me.

"Please, just go."

Camilo's jaw clenched as he moved in between me and Bruno as tears dared to fall from my brown eyes.

"NO. She Won't be leaving."

Bruno's eyes blinked as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Are you joking? Did you not hear anything I said? She's going to cause-"

"SHE. WON'T. Be going, anywhere. And that's final."

I couldn't deal with it. Bruno and Camilo began to argue as Mirabel stood nervously to the side.

I had to get out. My breathing quickened when I got outside as the tears began to pour from my face.

The stinging began again, and I felt my arms tingle. They began to glow golden veins throughout my arms, up my neck, and into my eyes. I could only see yellow. It was as if my eyes had turned golden.

The anger and sadness I contained for days built out. I couldn't hold it any longer, so I screamed. I screamed as loud my lungs would let me.

A power-full wind blew with me, as if I were a rocket that crashed to the ground and the wind moved away from it from the impact.

Trees blew and Isabella's garden nearly left the ground.

I suddenly felt like I would pass out.

My knees turned to water as I tried to turn around. I could see Mirabel standing a few feet away, running towards me as I felt my eyes go to the back of my head, and everything went back.

Hey babbs! Yes I said babbs. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Been busy and crap. DUmb stuff. I hope yall liked this chapter. Trying to keep up with 2 books at the same time is hard okay? You gotta be ready for double the stories. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love ya'll so much. Bye!<3