COINCIDENCE?(not chapter)

So, this has nothing to do with the book. But I feel the need to share this. I was having a REALLY bad day today. Crying all earlier today. And I had lagit just finished crying over how sad I was over the fact that the new Cinderella movie song(dont worry I been watched this movie I had just remembered the song) was so cute and unrealisticly romantic and how much I wished I could have that. 

And next thing you know I clicked off of it on my computer to watch another vid I was already watching, and I see this really scary black thing flying in our bedroom(i share a room). Now, i'm freaking out, cuz our window open and it's nighttime, and i'm praying to god that it ain't no roach(alabama also has roaches and no i'm not from alabama), so I'm looking at it all goo goo eyed in fear. Next thing y'know, to my surprise, it flashed 3 times after landing on our closet doors(yes i said doors).

I was so happy. If you haven't guessed it, it was a firefly. 

Now 1. I was happy because it wasn't some type of really ugly ahhh roach or bug. 2. The fact that this beautiful creature decided to come in and fly TODAY was so exciting for me. It could have flown in yesterday, the day before yesterday, any other day this month we had our window open. But it came in today, and showed its beauty today, only for me to see. 

It really warms my heart tbh.  Of course I took my time to gently get it, walk down those long steps of our house and out the front door, down more steps, to set it free. I know fairytales don't happen for people like us, and it's only supossed to stay as a mystery and in book and movie tales. But who says a girl can't dream right?

Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe it was just a matter of time, or maybe even a sign. Idk what it was, but it has made my day much better. I'm so blessed and grateful for that lil guy to come visit me. And i'm not going to forget this moment for a long while. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed this unnessicary story. Love ya'll. 

-ZendayaJustice

(The song I was listening to from the movie before finishing and clicking off)

(Perfect Lyric Video I Cinderella Sing-A-Long I Prime Video)