ii

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
NEW CHARACTER:
Bailey, Lily's sister. She's played by Kendall Jenner.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I woke up to giggles and talking coming from downstairs. It was only 7:30 AM, but I woke up early most of the time. I took a quick shower, and got out about 15 minutes later.

I threw on black torn shorts, a grey tank top, a black belt-purse, and black combat boots. I slipped on my jewelry as I finished my hair by straightening it. I applied quick makeup and left the bathroom.

Making my way downstairs, I stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw. Bailey, my sister, was currently sitting on Justin's lap, while his squad all had girls, except Khalil and Za. I was probably going to be alone.

The sound of my boots on the stairs made everyone stop and turn.

Justin's face was priceless. I almost burst out laughing right there, but I couldn't let him know I saw.

I quickly turned my phone on to act as if I hadn't seen anything. I texted a good friend of mine to come over.

I lifted my head from my phone to look at everyone.
"What's up? Hey Bailey." I said.
"Hey..." mostly everyone said.

I turned to the boy who couldn't stop staring at me last night. I smirked and looked at the girl on his lap, then back at him.

"Good morning, cutie pie."

That pissed the girl off. "Excuse me?"
"Ask him, girly. Ask him." I state, walking off to get the door.

I answered it, and there stood a friend of mine. Selena Gomez.

"Hey, Sel! Come on in." I announced, loud enough for Justin to hear.

She gave me a hug, then trailed behind me to the couches, taking a seat. She knew my plan and happily agreed.

Justin's POV
She. Didnt. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
Lily came right down the stairs, just as Bailey sat down on my lap. Everyone knows how much they hate each other right now.

The next thing I knew was that Selena came over to the couch. When did she get here? I started to panic.

"Hey, Justiiin." Selena said, patting my free leg.
"Hi." I said, sternly.

I glared at Lily. She was looking at the happy Bailey on my lap, looking pissed. Her jaw was locked.

The tension in the room was incredible, until something happened.

"Why the fuck did she call you that?!" Cody's bitch asked.
"I don't know?" He replied. I knew he said something to Lily last night before he went home.

Lily sat back, laughing.
"You can stop your fake ass laugh now, Lily." Bailey said.
"Bailey, just fuck off. I'm done with you." Lily snapped.

"Y'all need to work that out and not being it around our good vibes. Lily, you had no reason to bring Selena over and Justin shouldn't have brung Bailey." Za interrupted the arguing.

Oh fuck. Shit just got real.
"I can invite whoever I fucking want to this house, Za. I pay bills, too. It's my house as well as Justin's and I have every right." Lily said, getting smart.

"Don't talk to him like that and stop getting jealous because I invited your sister." I replied.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to say that... I knew damn well she wasn't jealous.

"Jealous? I'm NOT jealous of that... that whore! I can talk how I want and you can't stop me!" Lily yelled.

"HEY! She's not a whore, Lily. You have NO right to call someone names. Look at yourself!" Khalil yelled this time.