xii

i love drama so much, im sorry. lol
*~*~*~*~*~*~
I sit on the couch, not even crying. I'm sad, very, but it's all just so shocking. The love of my life since babies just left me because of previously dating Jason years ago.

Justin comes back down the stairs and plops on the opposite couch, flipping the TV on.

He leans his feet up on the coffee table and starts to scroll through his phone with a straight face.

I look up at him and suddenly, he looks back. Quickly, he starts to read my emotions but looks away to his phone, straight faced again.

"You can't live here anymore." he casually speaks.

"W-what?" I ask, nervous.

"Get the fuck out, I'm not living with you any longer. I packed your bags already." he says, continuing to go on his phone.

I stand up, walk to my room, and grab my bags. I might as well leave now. I don't want to torture him.

I check for anything missed but he literally got it all. One thing caught my eye, though.

The necklace he got me for my 18th birthday was laying on the dresser. He didn't want me to have it..

Tears harshly flow as I run to the stairs, devastated. I felt so embarrassed. I love him.. but he loved me.

As I get to the top stair, my leg gives out. I start to tip over, and eventually start falling down the stairs.. face first.

My head bops with every hit, and I feel the bruises coming. Blood starts rushing down my face.

"Oh my god!" Justin yells, running over to me. He reaches me, just as I reached the last step.

I couldn't breath.. I couldn't breath at all. As hard as I tried, I just can't.

I try to breath but it feels like something's caught in my throat.

"Open your mouth!" he speaks, worriedly.

Obeying, I open my mouth, revealing my teeth.

"FUCK!" he screams.

My face starts to get red and black, due to no air circulation. I'm completely helpless, my life is in someone else's hands.

"No, don't go on me, baby, please. I need you so much, stay in there for me, I'll get you through it!" he starts saying as he tries to see what's blocking my air.

Just as my face starts going cold, it all releases. My air starts coming in, and the tears come faster than ever.

Justin releases his worried face and just holds me at the bottom of our staircase, rocking me back and forth while whispering soothing things to me.

After awhile, I realize what's happening. This boy..

I push him away, angry.

"You bipolar asshole! Get away from me, I'm leaving!" I scream.

"What?" he asks, confused.

"You just told me to leave, so I'm leaving!" I reply.

"Whatever! I'm trying to help you!"

I stand up, limping to the bathroom. I spend the next 30 minutes cleaning cuts, blood, and hiding bruises.

I make my way to the door with my bags, watching as Justin sits with no emotion.

"Slut, just a waste of being my best friend." he mumbles to himself, sighing heavily.

I continue to walk, and exit the house I had previously called home. It's time to get a move on in my life.

Maybe I'll quit the break I took from music, and start producing more. Maybe I'll start a family. Who knows?

I threw my bags in the trunk of my white Ferrari. I started up the engine, plugging my phone into the car charger.

The sunset of NYC hit me, saying a goodbye. I'll take my private jet back to Florida, where I can set a M&G for my fans.

Fans.. I forgot about them.

Before pulling off, I log into twitter to tweet.

Lily Marie @lollylily: heading to Florida! kinda planning a treat for my loving fans. love you all!

I smile at the tweet, and hit 'post'. I pull out of the driveway, driving to the airport.

I slip on my shades and step out with my bags, keys, and phone. Paps surround the building as they see me.

Without focusing on their questions, I walk in the building alone as I make it to the counter.

I tell the worker about my plane which should be coming, and show them my passport.

They nod as I hang out in a seat. I call Kenny to get my car, and Poo Bear to come hang out with me with guards.

They eventually make it, and I call PB over. We chill until fans realize I'm obviously at the airport.

I could hear the screams coming.

"Fuck, they found me.."

As I speak, the guard stiffen up as they see the fans come into sight. Thankfully, my private jet had just made it.

We walk to the jet, stopping to sign with autographs.

I immediately fall asleep in the back of the plane, where there was a lightweight bed.

( Florida )

Waking up as the pilot announces my arrival, I take my things and get off of the plane.

I breathe in the fresh Florida air. It's time to get started. It's time to get a move in life.

A/N
omg! how do y'all think justin will react? we'll see..!