xi

let me just tell you, i am terribly sorry for the update delay. i have had no creative juices whatsoever flowing, so i am sure this will be an awful chapter. will make up for it in the next chap, thanks!
p.s. THANKS FOR 200+ READS!
*~*~*~*~*~
Lily's POV
My phone alarm clock pounded my ear drums, making me slap my phone onto the floor. The sound of the song was quickly ended.

I closed my eyes again, having no energy to face the battle of sun rays seeping from the window blinds.

I lay like this for a few minutes until I roll onto my side, bumping into a hard yet soft.. thing. Reaching my hand out, I feel around the newly-found item.

"I think she's preparing me for rape," Justin's raspy voice says to himself.

I open my eyes to see him staring at me, slightly wide-eyed. Letting my vision travel to my hand, I realize it's resting close to the bottom of his snail trail.

Laughter bubbles up inside of me, causing me to explode with the giggles like a firework on the fourth of July.

I remove my hand, and clamp my mouth shut. I look back over to see Justin with his head buried into his pillow, blushing at the fact that he said that out loud.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud.." he whispers to the pillow.

I ruffle his hair, then stand up while stretching. The cool air hits my body, making me slightly regret sleeping in undergarments.

I walk to the closet and grab a random white t-shirt, socks, under clothing and shorts overalls.

I stumble into the bathroom, hopping into the shower. Raising the water temperature, the warm substance flows down my body.

Just as I reach for the soap, a warm body presses against me, with arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Turning my head slightly, I lay a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Justin smiles, laying deeper into my neck. "I love you soooo much," he mumbles quietly.

"I love you." I reply.

I don't ever say 'too'. I feel like I'm agreeing with him, and not admitting my actual love.

Just as I start to speak, Justin rubs soap over our pressed bodies. A small moan escapes my lips as his hands travel over my body.

One thing leads to another, and I could tell this was going to be quite a long shower, but I wasn't complaining.

**

It had taken me awhile to gain ability of putting my clothes on, but Justin was done in seconds.

He chuckled as he looked over at my bare body, leaning against the shower for support.

"As much as I don't want to admit this, I can't put those clothes on. I can't even bend." I say, still gaining my breath.

He laughs harder, walking over to me and helping me dress myself.

"Don't blame me, I didn't say it was going to feel like nothing ever happened. You'll have to get used to Jerry." He says, winking.

I giggle, shaking my head, and slipping my white Vans on. He was right, though.

He was wearing a white tee, light washed skinny jeans, and white Supras. His hair was adorned with a white and black hat.

I mentally wiped drool as I looked at him. I caught myself staring but couldn't seem to look away.

That is, until I realize he was staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I shook my head of the thoughts, and pecked his lips, exiting the bathroom.

I fixed my blow-dried hair into a side part, walking down the stairs.

Making it to the game room, I plopped on the couch and started up a game of Call Of Duty.

A little while after, I heard the front door ring.

"I'll get it!" Justin called out.

I nodded to myself, continuing my game. I got disturbed yet again.

"Babe, come out here real quick!"
"I'm coming." I sighed, irritated.

These little boys thought they could beat me, and now they have a chance of winning.

I walked to the living room and instantly froze. Sitting on the couch was someone I never thought I'd see again.

The world's most wanted criminal, one of the most dangerous men ever, one of my ex boyfriends..

Jason McCann.

"Lily, it's been so long!" He exclaims, engulfing in a hug.

"Hug. Back" he whispers harshly, low enough so Justin wouldn't hear.

I immediately wrap my arms around him. He was a little stronger than Justin, which scared me because Justin was pretty strong.

He used to be a little bit weaker than Justin, shockingly.

"Hey, Jason, how are you?" I say, trying to hide the scared tone of mine.

"Pretty good," he says, smirking as he pulls away.

"Justin, why don't you get us some drinks?"

"Yeah, I was about to do that. I'll bring Coke." he replies, walking away.

"Miss me, baby girl?"

I don't reply and just sit there quietly. He leans over to stroke my cheek, while caressing his hand further up the inside of my thigh.

"Please, no.." I whisper, tears starting in my eyes.

He immediately pulled back, guilt written all over his face.

"Don't cry, please. I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me," he begs, tears starting in his own.

Since when has he been so.. caring?

I try not to let the tears fall but fail, as they come trembling down my face.

"I got the drinks!" Justin exclaims, coming into the living room.

"What the hell happened here?!" He yells as he sees me crying and Jason with a guilty look.

I stay quiet for a moment, looking at Justin, and it spills out.

"He h-hurt me," I whisper.

"You hurt my girl?" Justin whispers, anger clear in his voice.

"I'm sorry, really! I- I don't know what got into me. Plea-"

As Jason got cut off, Justin had punched him in his face. I watched as their fight became full blown.

It didn't click that they were fighting until I heard some of their words.

"SHE WAS MINE FIRST, DUMB ASS!" Jason yells.

The fight broke up right there, and Justin looked right towards me.

"We're done." He says calmly, then storms off to his room while Jason leaves.

I'm all alone now. It's official.