x

omg! i went from 50 reads to almost 200! thank you all! long chapter as a gift from me. love you all!
--------
Lily's POV
I was woken up to some yelling and the sound of buttons being pushed furiously.

Thinking nothing of it, I hop out of bed and glide my way to the closet. I grab random things and make my way to the shower.

Without knocking, I turn the knob of the closed door and start undressing. I release my hairband and hop in the shower.

Big mistake. Big, big mistake. At this moment, I realize how tired I really was. Clearly, I was not focusing.

The shower was already on and someone was singing. Stupid me, I didn't pay attention to the sound of water or singing.

Justin turned around, shocked that the shower door had just closed.

"OH MY FUCKING GO- I'm so sorry!" I yell over the sound of water.

I cover myself as best as possible as Justin does the same.

"Get out!" he yelled back.

"No! I'm already in here and I'm already wet! You take your turn, I'll take mine."

"What?! No! You'll stare at my ass!"

That was true.. I have to admit.

"Go, Justin! Just hurry up!"

I turn around, my back facing Justin. I'm guessing he listened to me because I could hear him squeeze shampoo into his hair.

About 5 minutes later, he's just standing there singing. Peeking over my shoulder, I realize that his ass is pretty good looking for a boy.

"Hurry up! Fuck." I scream, making him jump. He forgot I was there.

"I am! Gosh!" He screams back.

"What's going on in here?!" Za yells, peeking into the shower. No, it's not done on a daily basis.

"AAAAAHH!" I scream, hiding "behind" Justin.

Well, this is awkward. His bulge pushes against my stomach, my head face-to-face with his chest. Don't get me wrong, he's not what you think he is.

"Okay then.. let me just.. go." Za says, running as fast as possible out of the bathroom.

I look up at Justin, water covering me due to being under the stream. To my surprise, he's already looking.

I. Can't. Take. It.

Apparently, Justin couldn't either. He locked his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

The next thing I knew, our lips were attached. It was a sweet kiss, not rushed. Breathlessly, I eventually pulled back.

I smiled, blushing furiously, then laying my head on his toned chest. We stayed like this for awhile, swaying slowly back and forth to the music I had put on.

There was harsh knocks on the bathroom door, causing us to have to pull apart and step out.

We got dried and dressed, me wearing a white crop top, black sweatpants and ankle socks.

Justin wore white sweatpants, grey socks, and a black t-shirt.

I started to blow dry my hair and put it into a messy bun, while Justin blow dried and brushed his hair to lay on his forehead. It was adorable.

We took turns singing the verses to Sugar - Maroon 5. After our sing-off, we were finished and headed downstairs.

"Took y'all long enough!" Za yells.