iv

lol i have no idea where this book is going but I'm just going with the flow. oh well. it probably wont get too popular, so. eh.
*~*~*~*~*~*
Justin's POV
Since when has she loved A? She never told me about it. There goes my chances of ever telling her..

She already thought I hated her. I wouldn't doubt if she never wanted to see or talk to me again.

That hurt. So, so much. I've always cared for her. How dare she tell me that I haven't? She doesn't even know.

I started to sob loudly, tears flowing down my cheeks. I ran inside, and never looked back once. I made it upstairs, where she was sitting on the couch, but continued to run to my room.

A few seconds later, a horrible scream filled my ears. It made my ears want to bleed. I've never heard such a pain-filled scream in my life.

I acted immediately. I ran straight out of my room and looked around for Lily. She was gone. Someone couldn't have kidnapped her.. right? The sunset was still shining in, of course not.

I walked quickly around the house but stopped when I made it to her door. Panting, screams, sobs, and talking filled the hallway.

"P-please..! I-It hurts, I'm s-still a v-vir - AAAH!"

I burst in the door, looking for her anywhere. There she was, on the ground, staring into an empty corner.

Her face was soaked. What the hell is she doing? Who is she talking to? No one's in here.

"What the hell, are you fucking crazy?" I ask.

She shut up completely after that. She rocked herself back and forth on the floor, holding her legs.

I walked towards her. She looked at me in nothing but fright.

"He's back.." she whispered.
"Who's back?"
"The kidnapper," she said, shaking horribly at the thought.
"What kidnapper?"

I was so confused. She never told me anything about this. I sat down beside her, pulled her in my lap with my arms wrapped protectively around her.

"When I was younger, I got kidnapped. Away from home. He brung me to a secret, abandoned apartment. He'd abuse me, rape me, anything he pleased. I couldn't scream out. I wanted you so bad, Justin.. so so bad." She cried.

"He would torture me with pleasure. He wouldn't stop. He always taped my mouth when he wanted to.. yeah. He'd beat me until puddles of blood collected underneath me. Until I'd pass out. He had no control over it all. He was crazy. He eventually got found and sentenced to life in prison." she continued, sobbing uncontrollably.

I was now crying myself. How come she never told me this? Why am I just finding out?

"I saw him on the TV a few months back. He wouldn't stop staring and smirking at the camera. It scared me so much." She buried her head in my neck.

"I'll always be here, babygirl. I'll protect you from anyone. No one will hurt you now. You're safe with me." I say, kissing her head.

"Justin..?"
"Yeah?"
"I.. I love you"
"I love you."

My heart fluttered at her words. Did she really love me? I sure did love her. She never knew..

"Do you really love me, Justin? I-I can't contain myself when I'm around you. I've always wanted to tell you."

"I really do, yes. I never had the guts to tell you. I thought you wouldn't feel the same."

I was smiling like an idiot, and she was blushing furiously.