vi

I woke up from my nightmare. I couldn't believe it all happened. It'll scar me for my whole lifetime.

I got up from the couch and took a shower, doing my normal routine. I simply threw a pink muscle tee with a black bandeau, black shorts, and pink boots on. I put my hair in a messy bun and added a bandana.

I went downstairs and sat at my piano. I was making a song for Justin. If the radio played it, he'd be able to hear it.

I started to play the heart-felt song I had been working on.

It's been a long day without you, my friend,
and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,
We've come a long way from where we began,
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again... when I see you again..

The words made me so sad. I miss him so much and it hasn't even been a month. How will I possibly last..?

I grabbed my handbag, keys, and phone and went outside. I unlocked my car, avoiding the hidden paparazzi.

I drove straight to the studio. When I arrived, I went inside and demanded to release this song tonight. A lot of work will need to be done, but we wasted no time.

*

I was exhausted but we completely mastered the song. Justin would love it.

"Thank you so, so much!" I say, hugging my producer.
"Aye, no problem. I know how much it means to you."

I nod, smiling. As I exit the studio, I slip my sunglasses on. I walk quickly to my car, getting in and starting it up.

The sound of the car makes me start to smile.

I eventually make it home, slumping on the couch. As if on key, Justin's buddies walk out of the kitchen.

"Hey... Lily?"
"Um, yeah?"
"You might want to.. read this."

Immediately, I jolt up. I reach for my laptop they're holding, and my heart stops at the article.

NYCR:
"Justin Bieber, 21, has been arrested for drag racing and driving under the influence. Police say Bieber had drugs and liquor in his system at the time of the arrest. An unidentified friend of Bieber's was taken under custody for being under the influence as well. Reporters say the red Ferrari that Bieber was driving had almost crashed two times. As of now, it is reported that the Biebs' will have a court session and will be arrested if he does not show up. Manager, Scooter Braun, picked up the pop star from the station he was held and is currently staying with him for reasons that haven't been named. That's it for now, New York City Reports."

This isn't happening. Someone pinch me. Tears flew down my face as I read about my best friend who I thought was innocent.

Anger was rushing through my veins. This happened two days ago. Why didn't I find out? These assholes knew what happened and didn't bother telling me?!

I slammed the laptop shut, glaring at the men in front of me. Za, Fredo, Ryan, Chaz, and Khalil.

That just pissed me off worse.
"Get the fuck out of my house." I say, standing up and pointing towards the door.

"I partially live here, so no thank you. Take your anger out on Justin, we didn't do anything." Za replies.

I feel my eyes getting dark, my face flushing slightly red from anger.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I repeat, my mood worsening.

"We're trying to help you! Calm down and call him! Scooter sent him back down here after the incident, anyways!" Ryan yells in my face.

"You stupid motherfuckers knew abo-"

"What'd you just say?" Khalil spat, catching everyones eyes.

"You stupid motherfuckers kn-" My speech was cut off by a harsh; really harsh; pain in my cheek.

I fell back onto the couch, wincing in pain as I touched my hot, red cheek. My breath quickened as I looked up with soft, watering eyes.

He was standing there, hand over his mouth at who he just slapped.

"I-I.. Lily, I didn't mean to-it, I promise." Justin stuttered.

I didn't care what I did at that point. I'm done. My best friend.. what happened? He just slapped me. Me!

I wasn't thinking, clearly. I started to sob loudly, then bury my face in my hands, flinching at the pain storming through my cheek.

I got up and ran towards the door, storming out to my car in the night. It was a good thing there weren't any paps around.

I started the car and drove off, just as the boys ran outside to stop me. I drove to no where in particular, and I couldn't get my mind off Justin.

He got arrested on his trip for tour. What does the fans think? They have to wait even longer to see their idol perform in their city.

What does the world think? They didn't quite love him as it is, but now this? He gets arrested and this is supposed to be his way in reviving his reputation?

Clearly, he showed up for court. I guess that's good. I mean, he won his case. No jail time.

He comes back, and slaps me? For what? For yelling at the boys? Pattie taught his better than to hit girls. Especially his best friend.

Who did he think I was? A random girl? Would he do that to a girl sassing off his boys? I certainly hope not.

I hope he knows.. I love him.

My thoughts were torn to shreds as I heard a horn, then a loud crash. Glass tore my skin as I screamed in pain. I had gotten into a deadly car accident.

But no, that wasn't enough. I suddenly felt my car flipping. My car.. flipping?! No, no, no.. NO!

I screamed out for Justin. It didn't last long as a tree came through my window, smashing my head, causing blood to rush out.

I tried to open my eyes but failed quickly. Water started rushing into my nose and mouth, filling my lungs.

I'm dying.. help me.
-------

Oh. Shit. Does she die? What happens? You'll see soon..!