xiii

[ WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT! Viewer discretion is advised, lol. ]

you guys have been waiting for a lil sum sum from Lustin. wink.

Justin's POV
Lily Marie @lollylily: heading to Florida! kinda planning a treat for my loving fans. love you all!

Fuck. Already? How could she possibly leave NYC so quickly.

My eyes start to tear up as I stare at the promise ring in my hand. I was going to give her another one, but for our love.

Maybe we just weren't meant to be. But god dammit, that girl has my heart and I refuse to let her go so easily.

I take out my phone and dial her number. I doubt she'll answer, I'm just a fuck up. Why do I even bother?

"Hello?" her angelic voice speaks.
"It's.. Justin."

"Oh.." she trails off, "It's Justin," she speaks away from the phone.

"Tell him that he needs to come down to Florida!" The unknown voice speaks.

"Fredo wants you down in Florida.. bye." She says, hanging up.

It's clear she likes him. That's bullshit. I've given this girl my all and I'm still not good enough for her.

Fine. I'm making no efforts whatsoever.

I turned off my phone, throwing it in my drawer. I changed into sweats, a t-shirt, and a headband to refrain from dealing with my hair.

I blasted music throughout the house, and fell asleep in my bed.

Khalil's POV
I was currently headed over to Justin's to waste some time. I walked up to his house, hearing music blast throughout it.

I walked inside, locking the door behind me. I looked around his house, eventually finding him in his bedroom.

He looked miserable without Lily. They truly were cute together. They loved each other, and still do. Love is scary, though.

I found his phone in the same place he puts it when he's fed up with it, or something going on.

I dialed Lily's number.

"Ugh, hello?!" she sounded irritated. He must've called.
"Lily.. we have a huge problem. Huge. It's about Justin."
"Who is this?"
"Khalil,"
"What is it?"
"Justin.. he o-overdosed. Please get over here as soon as possible!"
"WHAT?! I'm in Florida.. what do I do?! I'm coming, I'll be there soon."

She hung up. Now, for the wait.

*
Justin's POV
I woke up to pounding on the door. My music was now off. What the hell?

"He's in his room..." Khalil, I think, said.

Small feet patted the floor as they ran frantically. My door busted open, and revealed Lily.

She looked.. broken. Tears stained her cheeks and shirt, her hair was thrown into a messy, messy bun. She looked like she was about to lose her life.

"Are you okay?!" She bursted out crying, trying to gain her breath.

"What the hell happened?" I asked as Khalil came in.

"You guys need to fix. Seriously, I can't see you two so broken. I'm sorry for bringing you down from Florida, but it needs to happen."

With that, he walked out. I couldn't help but look at how weak and incomplete she looked.

"You didn't overdose?" she asked randomly.

"No..? Of course not. Nothing is worth making me kill myself." I say, laughing at her pitifulness.