INTRODUCTION

Hey guys,
              As many of u approved for keesh story nd some denied too...So, I thought to make it a joint story of kaira and keesh...I hope u would be okk with it...the main concept is that kartik and naira love eachother and it's going to be a love marriage for them...but the family decided to get naksh and keerti married first as they r elder than kaira...it's an arranged marriage for them as they have returned back to India after 5 years...

First let's tell u about kaira...so, kartik and naira both met eachother 2 years back...naira is a professional dancer and kartik is the ceo of goenka companies..they fell in love with eachother and told their families after 2 years...
Both the families met eachother and were proud of their children's choice, so decided to marry them...but they wanted their elder child to marry first... so they decided to marry naksh nd keerti too...moreover manish goenka was a good friend of naitik singhania, so they were not much worried about their children's happiness nd future...

Moving on to naksh and keerti, so naksh is managing many hotels all around the world...he had gone to open many branches all around the world, but came back to his family after 5 years as he was successful...keerti had gone to learn fashion designing course and become a professional fashion designer...she too came back after 5 years and came to know that her family had fixed her marriage with naksh...she didn't had any objection as she knew that her family will never take a wrong decision for her...
Naksh too agreed for marriage without even meeting keerti, but their families didn't wanted them to do all this in their pressure, so they fixed a day for them to meet and get comfortable with eachother...

IMPORTANT CHANGES:
(1) Here goenka family is modern and very loving, unlike the show...
They will consider naira as their own daughter...
(2) Kartik never had any problem with manish as swarna is his biological mother...he never went leaving his family, unlike the show...
(3) Naira never ran away to rishikesh...there was no problem between her and her mother...
(4) Naksh and keerti have never met eachother's family as they lived away for 5 years for their career...but still they loved their family very much...
(5) Kartik and naira loved eachother secretly for 2 years, then their families saw them together, therefore they told them that they love eachother...their families approved of their relationship...they will get married after naksh and keerti...
(Till then enjoy their secret romance)