Part 15(Caring husband)

Hey guys, 
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the next chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naksh and keerti going towards their room after all the rituals were completed...keerti was very tired, moreover she was wearing heavy lehenga and jewellery which made her more exhausted...naksh carried her in his arms as they reached the upstairs after climbing the stairs...

NAKSH:(saw her shocked) Kya hua...mein apni wife ke liye itna nhi kr skta kya...mujhe pta h aap boht thak gyi h naa..(smiling at her and walking towards their room)

Keerti blushed and kept her head on his shoulder, feeling relaxed...
He entered the room and saw the room decorated beautifully...he saw keerti blushing and hiding her face in his chest...he went in and laid her on the bed gently...he locked the door and came back to her, who was sitting on the bed fidgeting with her fingers...naksh knew she might be nervous...he sat in front of her, holding her hands and kissing her knuckles...

NAKSH:(lovingly) keerti...idhar dekho meri taraf..(cupping her face) aapko nervous hone ki zroorat nhi h jaan...u know naa I love u..(she nodded) I promise mein aapki permission ke bina aapko touch bhi nhi krunga...(looking at her with pure love)

Keerti was touched by his words... she hugged him tightly, snuggling into his chest...naksh smiled and wrapped his arms around her, caressing her back lovingly...he noticed that she was uncomfortable in her dress nd jewellery...he kissed her forehead lovingly, caressing her face...

NAKSH:(smiling) keerti...aapko boht uncomfortable lgg rha hoga naa itne heavy clothes mei...aap phle change krlo...aao..(getting up and picking her in his arms)

He made her sit in front of the mirror and removed the dupatta from her head...he helped her removing her jewellery and opened the pins from her hair... keerti smiled seeing his concern for her as he combed her hair...

NAKSH:(kissing her forehead as she got up) aaj aap boht beautiful lgg rhi thi keerti...(she blushed nd hugged him) I love u jaan..

KEERTI:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too naksh...

Naksh gave her a packet...keerti blushed seeing a white nighty...he blinked at her, holding her shoulders...keerti ran to the washroom, blushingly...naksh chuckled and changed his clothes in the room only...keerti changed into the nighty, which naksh gifted her...she blushed looking at herself in mirror as her dress was very short...

she blushed looking at herself in mirror as her dress was very short

KEERTI:(to herself) Nhi keerti... naksh ne itne pyar se tere liye yeh liya h...aur kya hua agr yeh short h toh...naksh ab tere husband h... unke saamne kya sharam...come on keerti...naksh tera wait kr rhe h bahr...jaa kr unhe khush kr de...(looking at herself in the mirror) thankuu naksh...for everything... aapki keerti aapko kbhi disappoint nhi kregi...I promise you mein puri koshish krungi iss naye rishte mei apna 100% dene ki...I love u..

Thinking this, she went out and saw naksh arranging her clothes in his cupboard...she went aww seeing his concern...naksh closed the cupboard as he was almost done with it...he looked at keerti, who was adoring him...keerti blushed as he looked at her from down to up...naksh went to her and forwarded his hand...keerti kept her hand in his and smiled at him...naksh pulled her closer and held her waist...keerti blushed, clutching to his shoulders as he looked at her lovingly...

NAKSH:(pecking her nose) Aapko pta h aap boht cute ho...mein kbse notice kr rha hu...aap toh kuch bol hi nhi rhi...bss mein hi bole jaa rha hu...keerti..(caressing her hair) aap thik h naa jaan..

KEERTI:(cupping his face) hnn naksh...bss yeh sb boht naya h naa mere liye...isliye time toh lgega adjust hone mei...i m fine.. schi..(hugging him) thankuu for this nighty..

Naksh smiled and carried her to the bed, laying her...naksh laid beside her, taking her in his arms
...he cupped her face, looking into her eyes for permission...keerti blushed nd nodded...he slowly moved closer to her lips, cupping her face and captured her lips...he started kissing her softly, caressing her waist...keerti too responded, clutching to his shoulders...naksh put his legs over her, removing her jacket in between the kiss...they broke the kiss after sometime...naksh held her as she hugged him...

NAKSH:(saw her tired) it's okk jaan...aap sojao ab..mujhe pta h aap boht thak gyi h naa..(caressing her hair)

KEERTI:(with tears in her eyes) I m sorry naksh...m.ein..vo..(cutted off by him as he kept his finger on his lips)

NAKSH:(kissing her forehead) it's okk jaan...aap ro kyu rhi h..(wiping her tears) shhh...mere liye aapki choice aur preference bhi utni hi matter krti h..(kissing her cheeks) u need rest keerti... even mujhe bhi boht neend aa rhi h...(hugging her tightly)

Keerti smiled and snuggled into him...naksh pulled the blanket over them and patted her head, holding her waist...keerti slept peacefully hugging him...naksh too slept adoring her...

___________________________________
Meanwhile, kartik was worried for naira as he saw her crying during keerti's bidaai...he went to meet her by climbing her window
...naira saw him and went to help him...he was going to slip, but naira held him hugging him tightly and helped him coming in
...she hugged him tightly, caressing his hair lovingly as she was scared for him...kartik smiled and snuggled into her neck...she took him to her bed, closing the window...

NAIRA:(checking him if he got hurt) Kartik...tum thik ho naa baby...kahi lggi toh nhi..(caressing his face) kitni baar kaha h tumhe.. window se aate ho toh dhyaan se aaya kro...

KARTIK:(hugging her and caressing her hair) shh...mein thik hu bachaa...relax..(kissing her forehead) Tum thik ho naa... jaate time boht upset lgg rhi thi aur tumhe rote hue dekha toh rha nhi gya...isliye aa gya tumhare pas...(caressing her back)

NAIRA:(keeping her head on his shoulder) mein thik hu kartik... phle thodi upset thi yeh sochkr ki mujhe bhi apni family ko chodke aana pdega...pr jb bhabhi ne smjhaya ki humei do do families ka pyar milega, toh thik lgg rha h.. nd I know ki mera kartik mujhe kbhi upset nhi hone dega...(kissing his cheeks)

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) I love u so much mera bachaa...chlo ab sojao...boht thakaan ho gyi naa aaj...(caressing her hair)

Naira nodded and they both slept hugging eachother with naira in kartik's embrace, snuggling into his chest...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Keerti's first day in the house, naksh nd naira helping her...