Part 12(keesh sangeet)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts the singhanias reaching the goenka villa for naksh and keerti's sangeet...naira was wearing an off shoulder golden lehenga and kartik was wearing a matching sherwani... she met everyone and at last stood beside kartik...everyone got busy in meeting the guests and kartik pulled naira with him to his room upstairs...naira got startled as he locked the door nd captured her lips, kissing her softly...she responded caressing his nape...they broke the kiss after sometime and naira hugged him tightly, snuggling into him...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I love u baby...I love u so much...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) I love u too kartik...

Kartik smiled and nuzzled in her neck, kissing her bare skin as she was wearing an off shoulder dress...naira moaned as he gave her so many wet kisses, licking her skin...naira caressed his hair as he snuggled into her neck...she took him to the bed and sat with the support of the bedrest, taking him in her arms...kartik was sitting in between her legs, snuggling into her chest as she hugged him...naira kissed his forehead lovingly, caressing his back, while kartik snuggled more into her like a small baby...

KARTIK:(closing his eyes) Naira... mujhe bss ese hi rhna h tumhare pas...

Naira smiled and let him stay in her embrace for sometime...she then caressed his face and kissed his forehead, breaking the hug...

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) Ab humei ek boht important kaam krna h...chlo mere sath..

Kartik nodded and they took naksh to keerti's room, making up an excuse in front of the family... Naksh went in her room, while kartik naira stood out so that they don't get caught...Keerti blushed seeing him coming towards her...
She was wearing a pink off shoulder lehenga, while naksh was wearing a matching sherwani...he stood in front of her, looking at her from top to bottom...

NAKSH:(kissing her forehead) Aap boht pretty lgg rhi h keerti... bilkul kisi fairy jese...

Keerti blushed and hugged him, snuggling into his chest...naksh caressed her hair and kissed her cheeks, cupping her face...he nuzzled his nose in her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance... keerti caressed his hair in flow, pushing him more into her...she moaned as he kissed her neckline till her cleavage...he looked at her and hugged her, caressing her back...keerti then told him to go else someone could see them together..

NAKSH:(caressing her face) koi nhi aayega...kartik naira h naa..

KEERTI:(kissing his cheeks) pr naksh...sb aapko dhundh rhe honge naa niche...

Naksh nodded and kissed her forehead lovingly...he then went out and saw kartik hugging naira, snuggling into her neck while naira was caressing his hair lovingly...

NAKSH:(clearing his throat) ahemm...ahhmm...(they broke the hug, blushingly) vese tum dono ka acha h naa...mere aur keerti ke bahane apna secret romance chal rha h...(hugging both of them) I m so happy for both of u...ek baar hmari shaadi ho jaye, phir mein sbse tum dono ki shaadi ki baat krunga...mujhe pta h tum dono se wait nhi ho rha naa..(caressing naira's hair) especially meri chotu se..hnaa...

Naira blushed and hugged naksh
...he left her with kartik and went down...kartik hugged naira as she got a bit emotional listening about marriage...they both went to check the preparations...

AKSHARA:(Sitting beside naksh on the chair) toh mil aaye keerti se...(naksh looked at her shockingly) tumhe kya lgaa mujhe kuch pta nhi chlega...Maa hu tumhari...mujhe ache se pta h tum dono bhai behn mei kya khitchdi pkti rhti h...aaj vo tumhari help kr rhi h, kal tum uski help kroge...hnaa..(teasingly)

Naksh blushed looking down and akshara chuckled at him...she hugged him, kissing his forehead..

AKSHARA:(caressing his face) hmesha khush rho...aur keerti ko bhi khush rkhna...use boht sara pyar dena...hmm..(blessing him)

Naksh nodded and just then keerti came down with kartik nd naira...naksh came forward and held her hand, taking her to the couch...The sangeet started and all the family members danced one by one...Now it was kaira's turn...They danced on "zehnaseeb"...Their performance was so amazing that everyone present their adored them...Naira was lost in him...kartik kissed her forehead at the end, bringing her out of her thoughts...

NAITIK:(side hugging akshara being emotional) mein boht khush hu akshara...I m sure kartik hmari naira ke liye perfect h..ab naksh ke baad naira ki bhi shaadi ho jayegi...meri princess apne prince ke sath chli jayegi...
(teary eyed)

AKSHARA:(wiping his tears) agr aapki princess ne aapko rote hue dekh liya naa, toh abhi class lgegi aapki...(holding his hands) yeh toh ek na ek din hona hi h naa naitik...pr mujhe apni beti ki koi tension nhi h kyuki kartik usse itna pyar jo krta h...

Naitik nodded and saw naira coming towards them...she hugged her papa as she heard their conversation...naitik patted her head, kissing her forehead...
Then, it was naksh and keerti's turn...naksh held her hand and went to the stage...they danced on "mile ho tum humko"..Everyone hooted and cheered for them...

Kartik and naira captured their video...kartik side hugged naira, kissing her forehead lovingly...she smiled and kissed his cheeks, finding an opportunity as everyone was busy...After that, they played some games and had dinner together...Before going, kartik took naira to his room and spent sometime with her...Before going, he kissed her hungrily, sucking her lips...naira too responded, clutching to his shirt... kartik gave her a flying kiss as she sat in the car to leave... Goenkas bid the singhanias as they left...They then slept, waiting for tomorrow as it was mehndi tomorrow...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it..keep supporting guys ... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mehndi...