Part 11(Naksh's surprise)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira coming to her house...akshara hugged her, caressing her hair...

AKSHARA:(teary eyed) Mera bachaa...tum thik ho naa beta... kahi lggi toh nhi..

Naira was confused if she knew about yesterday's incident...naksh nodded looking at her that he has told everyone...

NAITIK:(hugging her) tumhe kya lgaa princess ki agr tum kuch btaogi nhi, toh humei pta nhi chlega... Naksh ne humei sb bta diya h isliye tumhe kuch bhi chupane ki zroorat nhi h...unn ladkon ko esi sazaa dilvaunga mein ki phir kbhi kisi ke sath esa nhi krenge...(caressing her hair as she cried badly hugging him) shh.
..nhi beta...rona nhi..sb thik h naa ab toh...tum safe ho naira...thank god kal kartik tumhare sath tha...
(Taking her to her room) akshara aap naira ke liye breakfast room mei le aaiye..

NAIRA:(calming down) Papa... mene breakfast already kr liya h kartik ke sath...

Naitik nodded nd took her upstairs to her room...akshara cried silently, getting worried for naira...naksh hugged her and consoled her that she'll be okk soon..they both went to her room and saw naira and naitik laughing while watching old albums...naira was fine now as naitik explained her...she hugged akshara saying that she's okk...

NAIRA:(wiping her tears) Aap kyu ro rhe ho mumma...mein bilkul thik hu ab...chlo ab hmare sath betho thodi der...aaj pura din hum sb sath mei enjoy krenge... Papa, bhai, mein aur aap...okk..

Akshara nodded happily and kissed her forehead...naira saw naksh in tears..she hugged him, consoling him that she's fine... naksh nodded and kissed her forehead, hugging her...

Meanwhile on the other hand, keerti went to kartik's room and saw him crying silently...she hugged him, sitting beside him...kartik cried silently blaming himself for all that happened...

KEERTI:(cupping his face nd wiping his tears) shh...bss Kartik.. chup hojaa ab...teri koi galti nhi h isliye plss khudko blame mtt kr... naira thik h naa ab..(he nodded) phir tu bhi shaant hojaa...vrna mein naira ko phone krke bol dungi ki uska kartik chote babies ki tarah ro rha h...(caressing his hair) bss ab..iss sb ko bhul jao... hmm..(kissing his forehead)

He nodded and hugged keerti..she told to him that today she has to go with naksh on a date...kartik gave her a teasing look and she blushed...he helped her in choosing a perfect dress for the evening...In the evening, naksh told naira about his plans so she helped him escaping, making up an excuse in front of the family...
Naksh came to the park, where he had called her...

KEERTI:(coming towards him) Naksh...I m sorry..mein late ho gyi naa...aapko wait krna pda..

NAKSH:(hugging her) it's okk keerti...Kehte h naa ki sabr ka fal meetha hota h, pr mere sabr ka fal toh boht meetha h...(kissing her forehead) Aap boht sundar lgg rhi ho keerti...meri toh nazre hi nhi hatt rhi aapse...(caressing her face as she blushed)

Keerti hid her face in his chest, hugging him...naksh caressed her hair and took her to the car...he opened the door for her like a gentleman...keerti smiled at his gesture and sat inside...naksh too sat on the driving seat and tucked his seat belt...he saw keerti struggling with the seat belt...

NAKSH:(holding her hand) keerti if u don't mind...yeh mein kr du...

Keerti nodded as she was very comfortable around him...naksh opened his seat belt and bent to her...he tried to put on the seatbelt, but it had some problems...naksh saw keerti smiling with closed eyes as his hands were brushing with her arms and waist...he smiled seeing his effect on her and pulled her in his lap, making her gasp...

KEERTI:(looking down and blushing) naksh yeh aap...

NAKSH:(Pulling her closer by her waist and hugging her) shh...I know aapko meri godi mei rhna acha lgta h naa...(caressing her back)

Keerti snuggled into him hugging him as he drove off to their destination...it was a long journey if 2 hours as he had planned something on the outskirts of udaipur...keerti had slept in the way in his lap only...naksh had actually bought a mansion for her and had decorated it fully with roses and fairy lights...he took her in, picking her in his lap like a small baby...he took her directly to a room, beautifully decorated like a fairytale...he laid her on the bed and caressed her hair...

NAKSH:(kissing her forehead) Keerti...uthiye ab..mene aapke liye boht kuch plan kiya h aaj... baadmei so jaana keerti, abhi uthiye naa plss..(caressing her face as she woke up rubbing her eyes)

Keerti got up and hugged him, closing her eyes...naksh picked her and told her to open her eyes
...keerti was shocked seeing the room decorated so beautifully, just like she wanted...she got emotional seeing how he fulfilled her wish without even telling...he hugged her, caressing her back as she was in his lap...keerti snuggled into him and kissed his forehead, thanking him...he then took her down to see the whole mansion...

KEERTI:(looking around the mansion) thankuu naksh...yeh sb boht sundar h..bilkul vesa hi jesa mene apne dreams mei dekha tha
...thankuu mere dreams ko reality bnane ke liye...

Naksh smiled and made her sit on the couch...he brought juice for her and made her drink it...they then had dinner, feeding eachother lovingly...keerti was all the time sitting in his lap as naksh wanted to pamper her...he took her back to their room and gave her a cute pink nighty...he picked her in his lap, taking her to the dressing room and made her sit on a chair there...he went out, kissing her forehead...keerti changed nd came out...she saw naksh in a vest and lowers...she collided with his chest as he pulled her towards him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Keesh's sangeet, kaira romance secretly...