Part 18(We time)

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira waiting for kartik at night...it was already 11 pm and he usually comes to meet her...naira tried calling him, but he didn't picked her call...she got worried, so she wore a shawl and secretly went out in her car to meet him...naira climbed the pole beside his balcony carefully as there was no ladder...she jumped in his balcony without making noise and entered in his room to see him laying on the bed facing the other side...she found him shaking and heard low sobs...she understood that something is wrong as he's crying...she caressed his hair, sitting beside him...kartik looked at her, being shocked...he wiped his tears and got up, sitting straight...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Naira.
..bachaa tum yaha...itni raat ko kyun aayi akeli..its not safe baby...

NAIRA:(hugging him) I m fine kartik...mein tumhara wait kr rhi thi, pr tum aaye nhi isliye mene socha ki aaj mein hi aa jaati hu apne mendak se milne...(caressing his hair) Kya hua h... tum ro kyu rhe the...

KARTIK:(breaking the hug, not looking at her) kuch.hh..n.hi...jaan
...mein thik hu..schi..

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead, cupping his face) mein tumhe ache se jaanti hu...isliye mujhe pta h ki tum jhooth bol rhe ho...ab sach sach btao kyu ro rhe the..kya baat h kartik...(kissing his cheeks) Mujhe bhi nhi btaoge...

Kartik looked at her with tears in his eyes and hugged her, snuggling into her chest...naira half laid on the bed, taking him in her embrace as he started crying badly...she caressed his hair, rubbing his back lovingly...kartik kept crying for sometime in her embrace...naira felt him calming, so she wiped his tears and caressed his back, kissing his forehead lovingly...

NAIRA:(cupping his face with her palm) it's okk...bss...bss...calm down kartik...nhi btana toh mtt btao...(caressing his back)

KARTIK:(hugging her waist and resting his head on her chest) Tum mujhse shaadi nhi krogi naira...I know u love me, pr phir shaadi ke liye kyu mna kr rhi ho... kya mein tumhe pasand nhi hu yaa phir mene koi galti ki h...I m sorry...plss mujhe maaf krdo, pr I can't live without u..p.lss...m.a.rr.y
..m.ee...(crying silently)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Nhi kartik...esa nhi h...I love u so much..tum toh meri jaan ho..mera sb kuch ho tum...(cupping his face) tumhe kisne kaha ki mujhe tumse shaadi nhi krni...bolo..

KARTIK:(looking at her) Vo aaj jb subah mene tumhe call kiya tha toh call disconnect nhi hua tha aur mene sun liya tha keerti aur naksh ko kehte hue ki koi tumse shaadi ki baat nhi krega...(he heard the half conversation actually) k.ya..s.ach...m.ei...t.um... mu.jh.se...sha.ad.i...n.hi...k.rn.a...ch.aht.i...(in a cracked voice)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) tumne aadhi baat suni thi...mere buddhu mendhak...(she told him the actual conversation that she don't wants to get married now, but they'll marry after sometime) mein sirf tumse pyar krti hu aur shaadi bhi tumse hi krungi...isliye tumhe drne ki zroorat nhi h..(pecking his lips) I love u kartik... I love u so much...(caressing his face)

KARTIK:(kissing her neck softly) I love u too...I m sorry...meri vajah se tumhe yaha aana pda..tumhe kahi lggi toh nhi baby..(breaking the hug and checking her arms nd hands)

NAIRA:(holding his chin) mein thik hu kartik...aur hmesha tum hi kyu aao...kbhi kbhi mujhe bhi aana chahiye...kitna acha adventure h naa...chup chup ke milne aana...(playfully)

Kartik smirked and made her lie on the bed, getting on the top of her...naira gasped, clutching to his shirt as he captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...she relaxed and started responding, caressing his nape...this encouraged him more and he continued sucking nd biting her lips...he broke the kiss after sometime and dug his face in her neck, kissing it madly..
Naira moaned, pulling him closer caressing his back...kartik gave her a hickey and sucked her skin, caressing her waist...he kissed her visible cleavage and looked at her lovingly...naira flipped their positions, coming over him and kissing his neck desperately....

Kartik smiled and caressed her hair, feeling pleasure...naira removed his tshirt, caressing his chest...she licked his nipples, teasing him...kartik groaned and made a cute pout...naira caressed his chest and captured his lips for a kiss...kartik responded equally, caressing her waist...they broke the kiss after sometime and slept hugging eachother...naira was sleeping, resting her head on his chest with his arms wrapped around her protectively...

IN KEESH'S ROOM.....
Keerti was laying on the bed, while naksh was doing some work on the laptop...he saw keerti sad, so he winded up his work and went to her...he laid beside her nd pulled her in his arms... keerti looked at him and hugged him tightly...

NAKSH:(caressing her back) Kya hua...meri wife mujhe miss kr rhi thi..(she nodded) aww mera baby..
...I m sorry..kal hi hmari shaadi hui aur aaj hi mene kaam krna shuru kr diya...

KEERTI:(kissing his cheeks) it's okk naksh...kaam bhi zroori h.. aap din mei jitna mrzi kaam kro, pr plss raat ko mujhe aap apne pas chahiye...(snuggling into his chest)

NAKSH:(caressing her hair) I promise u...

Keerti smiled and naksh took her completely over him, hugging her tightly...keerti slept hugging him...

In the morning, they went for a walk...On their way back, they saw a couple romancing hiding behind the tree...naksh smirked looking at keerti, while she blushed...As they reached in their room, naksh locked the door and pinned her to the wall...keerti blushed, looking down and naksh kissed her forehead gently...he captured her lips, kissing her hungrily...keerti too responded, clutching to his shoulders...he picked her in his lap, without breaking the kiss and took her to the bed...he broke the kiss and laid her on the bed...keerti smiled as he removed her shoes and socks...she was wearing this👇

He came on the bed beside her and caressed her bare waist

He came on the bed beside her and caressed her bare waist...she moaned, making him out of control...he came over her, not putting his entire weight over her and started kissing her neck softly
...keerti was breathing unevenly, caressing his back...she closed her eyes in pleasure as he kissed her cleavage, caressing her navel...he bent down and kissed her stomach, planting wet kisses all over...she moaned, clutching to the pillows...naksh saw her enjoying, so he didn't stopped...

NAKSH:(kissing her neck) I love u jaan...aap mere liye boht special ho, isliye mein aapko hurt nhi krna chahta...I know u want me to love u, pr let's take it slow...(kissing her shoulder)

Keerti blushed and nodded...she cupped his face and pulled him in a kiss...this time she dominated him...naksh let her kiss him as much as she wanted...After sometime, she broke the kiss... naksh got up and went, kissing her forehead for once...keerti blushed recalling their precious moments and went to get ready...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naksh to go to Mumbai for a week...keerti is sad..kaira's romantic date...