Part 8(Romance)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naksh taking keerti to his room in his arms, while others followed him... kartik called the doctor to come... naksh made keerti lay on the bed and sat beside her, caressing her hair...

NAKSH:(worriedly) Kartik tumne doctor ko bulaya...pta nhi kya ho gya keerti ko...ab tk toh bilkul thik thi...(panicking)

Naira went to him and hugged him, trying to calm him as he always panicks if something happens to anyone from the family...keerti's family were overwhelmed seeing his concern for her...

NAIRA:(caressing his back) bhai shaant...shh..kuch nhi hua bhabhi ko...weakness ho gyi hogi..Don't worry...(trying to calm him)

KARTIK:(patting his back) hnn naksh...naira sahi keh rhi h...aaj subah se keerti engagement ki preparation mei lggi hui thi, isliye shayad weakness ho gyi hogi... aur mene doctor ko call kiya h..vo aati hi hongi bss...relax..

Naksh nodded and naira wiped the lone tear, which rolled down his cheeks...naksh kept holding keerti's hand till the doctor came...the doctor told that she had some deficiencies, so due to exertion she might hv fainted... she prescribed the medicines nd went...naksh caressed her head and went out as he got a phone call...keerti woke up and everyone asked if she's okk...

KEERTI:(smiling) Aap sb tension mtt lijiye...mein bilkul thik hu..

KARTIK:(to lighten everyone's mood) tu phle apne naksh ko sambhal...itna panic krne lgga tha vo...kya keerti..dara diya naa bechare ko...vo bhi shaadi se phle hi...(teasing her)

Everyone laughed hearing him, while keerti glared at him...naira told them that naksh is very sensitive when it comes to his dear ones...he can't tolerate if something happens to anyone...

KEERTI:(looking for naksh) naksh kaha h...(to naira slowly so that nobody else can hear)

Naira signalled her that she'll send him...she asked everyone if keerti can stay with naksh today or else he'll keep getting worried..
..dadi allowed her to stay with naksh for a day...they went out bidding bye to keerti...kartik hugged keerti and told her to take rest...she nodded and he went out...naira too went to meet kartik for once...she pulled him in a corner as everyone were busy...

KARTIK:(Pulling her closer by her waist) Kya baat h...aaj toh meri sherni romantic mood mei lgg rhi h...tum kaho toh dadi se keh ke mein bhi aaj tumhare pas hi rukk jaata hu...(caressing her lips)

NAIRA:(hitting him lightly) shut up kartik...mene tumhe isliye pull kiya ki tumhe thik se bye bol du, pr tumhe toh hmesha mujhe tease krna aata h...jao tum..mujhe baat hi nhi krni h...(irritatedly)

KARTIK:(holding his ears and making a cute pout) sholly naa... plss nairu...

Naira melted seeing his cute antics and hugged him tightly, snuggling into him...kartik too wrapped his arms around her... he cupped her face after sometime and captured her lips for a kiss...naira too started responding slowly, trying to match his pace...he kissed her roughly, sucking her lips continuously...naira caressed his hair and let him do whatever he wanted...he broke the kiss after sometime and attacked her neck, kissing it down till her cleavage...
Naira took him to the washroom so that nobody could see them and let him kiss her as much as he wanted...he kissed her face and neck madly...naira caressed his back and nape, relaxing him...
Kartik snuggled into her neck after sometime, hugging her waist...naira kissed his temple nd wiped the lipstick marks from his face...they both went out and naira met the goenkas as they were going...naksh too met them and then went to his room to meet keerti...

Kartik gave naira a flying kiss while going, making her blush... she blowed a kiss in air for him and he went...naira went to check on naksh and keerti for once as told by Akshara...she peeped from the door and saw keerti snuggling into naksh's chest, sitting on his lap...she secretly clicked a pic of them in that position and went closing the door...Inside naksh's room....

KEERTI:(kissing his forehead) Aap itna dar gye the...I m sorry naksh..

NAKSH:(hugging her) it's okk, pr ab apna khayal rkhna plss...mein boht dar jaata hu agr meri family mei se kisi ko kuch ho toh...aur aap toh boht special ho mere liye.. schi...(kissing her forehead)

Keerti smiled and nodded looking at him...naksh gave her medicines and she ate it...he gave her naira's clothes to wear and went to the washroom to change...keerti meanwhile changed in the room...
Naksh came and she went to the washroom to remove her makeup
...she came out and saw naksh combing his hair...she went to him and asked for moisturizer..he picked her in his lap, making her gasp...

NAKSH:(kissing her forehead) relax keerti...itna hkk toh h naa mera apni hone wali wife pe...yeh moisturizer toh mein hi lgaunga aapko...pyar se..(huskily in her ears, making her blush)

He laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead, caressing her face... she blushed, while he raised keerti's nighty upto her knees and applied moisturizer on her legs, giving her a sensual massage...he smirked as she moaned his name for the first time...he saw keerti closing her eyes and moaning, lost in his touch...he smiled and applied it on her arms too and lastly on her feet...keerti was overwhelmed to see how much he respected her...she signalled him to hug her as she can't sleep without him...he nodded and laid beside her, hugging her...keerti hugged him tightly, snuggling into her...naksh made her sleep patting her head and kissing her forehead time to time...

Meanwhile on the other hand, kartik and naira were talking on the video call laying on the bed... naira had already sent him the photo in which keerti was sitting in naksh's lap...they both were very happy for keerti and naksh...

KARTIK:(smiling) Naira aaj bhi tumne mujhe aane nhi diya, toh kal toh milenge naa hum...

NAIRA:(chuckled) hnn kartik... hum zroor milenge...mein kal office aaungi lunch time pe...btao kya khana h tumhe..mein khud apne haathon se tumhare liye kuch bna ke lungi...phir jb tumhara kaam khatam ho jayega toh hum Beach pe chlenge...ek sath time spend krne...

KARTIK:(happily) Mujhe kachori khani h...tumhe toh pta hi h ki mera favorite kya h...kal mein apna kaam jaldi finish kr lunga, taaki mere baby ko zyada wait naa krna pde...

Naira nodded and gave him a virtual kiss through the phone, wishing him good night...he too responded and slept cutting the call...they both slept peacefully...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Same....