Part 1(Prank)

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r excited for this story...I m going to give equal attention to both kaira and keesh..
.so let's begin with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
Scene starts from kartik sneaking into naira's room...they had told their families that they loved each other nd their families too met to talk about their alliance...both the families liked kartik and naira's jodi, but decided to prank them as they didn't told about their relationship for 2 years...so naira was told that she had to marry naitik's friend son...her father told her sternly and kartik too was told that he should forget naira...
Kartik was more worried for naira, so he sneaked in her room at night...he saw her covered fully with blanket...he laid beside her and removed the blanket from her head to see her crying bitterly
...she saw him and hugged him tightly, feeling his presence...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh...bss...bss..
.shh...mera bachaa...kya ho gya baby...itna koi rota h kya...bss naira...meri jaan..mein hu naa tumhare pas...shh...

He cupped her face and kissed her cheeks, sucking her tears...she calmed down feeling his warm touch...

NAIRA:(hiding in his chest) Mei tumhare bina nhi jii paungi...plss kuch karo naa kartik...mei kisi aur se shaadi nhi kr skti...I love u kartik...pls mujhe chodke mtt jao..
Pls.ss...k.kart.tikk...(tears started rolling down her cheeks again)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I love u too naira...mei kahi nhi jaa rha tumhe chodke...shaant hojao baby...vrna tumhara kartik bhi rone lgega...u want me to cry..(she shaked her head in no, looking at him with teary eyes)...bss mera bachaa..rona nhi ab..shh...(wiping her tears and kissing her temple)..
..i promise u naira mei kbhi tumse dur nhi jaunga...hum kal ek baar phirse sbse baat krenge...
Tum apni family ko xy resort mei le aana kisi bahane se...meine booking krdi h...hum puri koshish krenge sbko convince krne ki...

Naira nodded and hugged kartik tightly...kartik noticed fear in her eyes...he cupped her face and captured her lips without any second thought...she too started responding slowly as she needed his assurance...kartik broke the kiss after sometime, but she kept on sucking his lips, not ready to leave him...he let her kiss him...
She too left him after sometime...

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly) darna nhi h baby...mei hu naa tumhare sath...kuch nhi hoga...ab sojao bachaa..mei sulau apne baby ko...(she nodded happily)

Kartik patted her head and made her sleep, hugging her...she slept keeping her head on his chest...
Kartik went back to his house early morning, keeping a letter for her...she woke up and read his letter...it brought a smile on her face as she knew that he'll never leave her...

As per the plan, naira brought her family to the resort and kartik too
...their families understood their plan and decided to act along...

[Naira's family consists of Akshara and naitik, her parents...
Her dadu and dadi(rajbana nd devyani)...her brother naksh(not present in India right now)...

Kartik's family consists of manish and swarna, his parents...his dadi (suhasini)...his sister keerti(not present in India right now)...]

Naitik and manish rejected as per their prank...naira sat on the floor with a thud, crying badly as she was scared to lose kartik...kartik hugged her, sitting beside her on his knees...he tried to calm her, but she kept on crying badly...

The family members were stunned seeing their love for each other...they decided to end this prank as naira was crying heavily
...naitik bent down in front of her and held his ears...

NAITIK:(couldn't see his daughter in tears) Sorry princess...koi tumhe tumhare kartik se alag nhi krega...hnn beta...yeh toh hmara prank tha..ab tumne humei 2 saal baad btaya, toh hmne bhi socha ki kyu naa tum dono ko thoda tang kiya jaye...I m sorry kartik naira...
Tum dono ko itna preshan kiya hum sb ne...pr hmei tumhare relationship se koi problem nhi h...infact hum toh khush h...mei aur manish jii boht ache friends h...(wiping naira's tears)

Naira and kartik looked at everyone and they nodded...naira hugged kartik tightly, still scared to lose him...kartik caressed her hair and made her stand, holding her in his arms...naitik too stood up and signalled kartik to handle her while they'll wait outside...he nodded, blinking his eyes...all of them went out, leaving them alone...

NAITIK:(feeling guilty) humne shayad kuch zyada hi drama kr diya...meri princess kitna ro rhi thi..

MANISH:(keeping hand on his shoulder) hmm shayad kuch zyada hi ho gya...pr aap tension mtt lo...kartik h naa...

SUHASINI:(smiling) hnn yeh baat toh h...hmare iss prank se yeh toh saabit ho gya ki kartik aur naira kitna pyar krte h ek dusre se...

Everyone smiled nd sat down in another hall, talking about naksh and keerti...they decided to marry them too if they both didn't had any problem...

Meanwhile on the other hand, kartik sat on the chair with naira in his lap as she was clinging onto him, not ready to leave him...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) sach sach btao naira...kya baat h baby...ab toh family bhi maan gyi naa..infact vo toh already khush the hmare rishte se...it was just a prank bachaa...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) I love u a lot kartik...mei boht dar gyi thi...
Mnn mei boht ajeeb se khayal aa rhe the ki agr meri shaadi kisi aur se hogyi toh..m.ei..d.a.r...g.yi..th.i...
k.kart.tikk..i..c.a.n't..li.v.e..w.ith.out..u..(crying and sniffing in his neck)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh..bss mera bachaa...ab aur nhi rona jaan...I love u too naira...(wiping her tears and cupping her face) Tum khush ho naa ab...hmare rishte ko family ka approval bhi mil gya...
(She nodded and smiled)..bss phir agr naira khush, toh uska kartik bhi khush..ab no more crying baby...chlo sbke pas chle..they r waiting naa...(kissing her forehead)

She nodded and kissed his cheeks.
..they both went together holding hands...naitik came to naira and said sorry...she hugged him tightly 
...everyone told them that they wanted to get naksh and keerti married first as they r elder...kartik and naira were more than happy listening this...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Keerti and naksh back to India, they agree to meet eachother and then decide about the wedding...

Eternal LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara