Part 6(Keesh engagement)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...As i couldn't update on Saturday and Sunday, so I thought to update it today as I am free for 1 hour...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik entering keerti's room as it was her engagement today...he saw her talking to naksh's photo lovingly...he smiled seeing her happy with naksh...

KARTIK:(slowly coming from back) bhawww...(scaring her)

KEERTI:(getting scared) ahhhhh...
(Naksh's photo fell down, but before it could touch the ground and break into pieces, keerti caught it and hugged it) Kartik kya kr rha h tu...abhi photo gir jaati toh apshagun ho jaata...(worriedly checking the photo)

KARTIK:(hugging her) Kuch nhi hua...tu kbse in sb baaton mei believe krne lggi...tu like krne lggi h naa naksh ko..(she nodded hugging him) Keerti...pyar mei dar nhi hota...pyar hmei weak nhi bnata, strong bnata h...isliye dar mtt...naksh ko kuch nhi hoga..
(Caressing her hair)

She nodded and kept the photo back...kartik clicked her solo pics and they went down as they were ready...

KARTIK:(whispering in her ears) vese aaj naksh ke toh hosh hi udd jayenge...bechara mera bhai..(teasing her)

KEERTI:(hitting his shoulder lightly and blushing) chup kr tu...
Naksh ke toh pta nhi, pr tere toh toute udd jayenge naira ko dekh ke...hnaaa..(teasing him)

Kartik blushed, thinking about naira and nodded...dadi warded off evil eyes from keerti and they sat in the car to go to singhania sadan...Meanwhile in naksh's room, naira was helping him getting ready and he was getting nervous...

NAKSH:(panicking) Naira...yeh brotch thik toh lgg rha h naa...aur mera hairstyle thik h naa..kuch kami toh nhi lgg rhi...(to naira who brought water for him)

NAIRA:(keeping her finger on his lips) chup...ekdam chup...kitna panick krte ho aap bhai..itna nervous toh ladkiyan bhi nhi hoti.
...betho yaha pe aur pani piyo pehle...(Making him sit on the bed and passing him a glass of water)
Calm down bhai...relax..(Sitting beside him)

Naksh drank water and kept the glass aside...naira noticed tears in his eyes and hugged him, rubbing his back...naksh cried silently hugging her, pouring out his feelings in front of her...

NAKSH:(sniffing) b.oh.t..d.ar...l.gg.
.r.ha...h..n.ai.ra...me.in..k.e.er.ti..k.o..k.hus.h..r.kh..p.aun.ga..n.aa...a.gr..k.bhi...m.ujh.se..k.oi...g.al.ti...h.o...gyi..t.oh..(getting nervous)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears and cupping his face) shh...itni si baat pe koi rota h kya...chup hojao ab... vrna mein keerti bhabhi ko bta dungi ki unke naksh bachyon ki tarah rote h...(trying to lighten his mood)

NAKSH:(chuckling) acha...aur mein bhi toh kartik ko bta skta hu ki tu chote babies se bhi zyada roti h...aur raat ko mumma papa se chup ke ice cream khati h...(pinching her nose lightly)

Naira smiled and hugged him tightly...naksh hugged her back and caressed her hair as she got emotional thinking about her wedding, when she'll have to go away from her family...

NAKSH:(kissing her hair and hugging her) shh...tu kyu ro rhi h...teri shaadi ko time h abhi...bss bachaa..(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) chup ho jaa vrna bhootni lgegi, phir kahi kartik tujhe dekh kr dar gya toh...
(Laughing as she got irritated)

Naira hit him lightly and finally smiled seeing that his mind got distracted from those negative thoughts...she helped him to pose and clicked his solo pics...they then clicked some pics together...
They both went down and badi dadi warded off evil eyes from him...The goenkas came and greeted them....naira touched dadi's feet, taking her blessings...

DADI:(kissing her forehead and hugging her) khush rho beta...aaj toh hmari naira boht pyari lgg rhi h...yeh dress kittu ki choice h naa..(looking at both of them)

Naira nodded and blushed...kartik smiled seeing naira in the dress selected by him...he was amazed seeing her beauty...everyone came in and naksh nd keerti were made to sit on the couch on the stage...kartik saw everyone busy, so he pulled naira with him and took her to the nearby room...she blushed as he pinned her to the wall, locking the door...he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly...she blushed as he looked at her lips...she nodded looking at him and looped her arms around his neck...kartik pulled her closer by her waist and captured her lips for a kiss...she too responded, caressing his hair and holding his nape...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother tightly...kartik snuggled into her neck, inhaling her fragrance and kissing it lightly...naira caressed his back and moaned as he was kissing her neck madly...

NAIRA:(after 5 mins) Kartik...(caressing his hair, who was snuggling into her neck) bss ab chlo...bahr sb wait kr rhe honge naa..kartik kya hua...itna miss kiya mujhe...(kissing his temple)

He nodded, breaking the hug and kissed her forehead...naira took his hanky out of his pocket and wiped off the lipstick mark on his face...she set back her lipstick and they clicked some pics together...
They both went out and enjoyed the function together...naksh and keerti exchanged rings and the family members congratulated eachother.....naira and kartik hugged both of them, congratulating them...they danced together and the family members too performed...they had dinner together...kartik fed naira secretly and naira too...he held her hand down, caressing it...naira blushed and told him to leave or else anyone will see...kartik left her hand and showed fake anger...

NAIRA:(feeling guilty) sorry kartik...plss mujhse gussa mtt hou naa..(whispered to him as he was not talking to her)

Meanwhile on the other hand, naksh took keerti to his room to show her the room...

NAKSH:(locking the door) keerti... aap aaj boht pretty lgg rhi ho...u r looking gorgeous...(hugging her as she blushed) agr aap bura naa maane, toh hum kuch time sath mei spend kr skte h...abhi sb baatein kr rhe h, toh hmare pas time h...(caressing her hair)

Keerti nodded and snuggled more into him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...keep supporting guys...Now I'll update only if I get time as my exams r going on... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira feels guilty as kartik ignores her, keesh's we time...