Part 20(Decision)

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from keerti sitting in naksh's lap and hugging his bare chest...naksh nuzzled into her neck, kissing it madly... keerti moaned, caressing his hair and arching her head back..naksh got up, carrying her in his lap... keerti snuggled into his neck, wrapping her legs around his waist...naksh took her to the pool in the backyard and went in with her in his lap...

KEERTI:(clutching to him) mujhe swimming nhi aati naksh...

NAKSH:(caressing her back) koi baat nhi...mein hu naa..u just enjoy baby..(kissing her cheeks)

Naksh left her in the water, still holding her from her waist...he dipped in with her, wetting their skin...keerti gasped, holding him..

NAKSH:(caressing her hair) shh... relax..kuch nhi hua...mein hu naa.
..(holding her from her waist)

KEERTI:(caressing his face) I trust u...(looking into his eyes with pure love)

Naksh kissed her forehead, with one hand on her waist and the other caressing her nape, siding her hair...keerti closed her eyes, clutching to his chest...naksh smiled and took her in a deep soulful kiss, opening the zip of her kurti from back...keerti too responded, getting lost in his touch...naksh broke the kiss after sometime and caressed her naked back, unclasping her bra...keerti blushed, looking down and started breathing unevenly, feeling nervous...

NAKSH:(kissing her closed eyes and caressing her back) aap comfortable ho naa keerti...I won't proceed without your permission jaan..

KEERTI:(kissing his forehead) I trust u naksh...aapko poora hkk h apni wife ko pyaar krne ka...ismei permission lene ki zroorat nhi..(smiling) I love u..

NAKSH:(coming out of the pool with her in his arms) i love u too bachaa...meri jaan..

He took her to the bed and they got intimate for the first time, breaking all barriers...naksh marked keerti completely, making her content...they both slept hugging eachother...

ON THE OTHER SIDE...
Naira was getting ready for her date with kartik, when akshara came in and understood her plans..

AKSHARA:(coming towards her) areh wahh...aaj toh meri doll boht pyaari lgg rhi h...kartik ke sath date pe jaa rhi ho...

NAIRA:(blushing) jii mumma..

AKSHARA:(cupping her face) mumma se kya sharmana...mein bhi iss phase se guzar chuki h... mein nani ke ghar jaa rhi thi, tumhe drop krdu raaste mei...

NAIRA:(smiling) okk...chle..

She nodded and they both went together...On the way, akshara told about her early days..how they used to meet secretly and how their bond became stronger..

NAIRA:(teasing her) ohho...mujhe nhi pta tha papa shuru se itne romantic the...

AKSHARA:(playfully) tumhara kartik kam romantic h kya...ek din bhi ek dusre ke bina nhi reh skte naa...mene kitni baar dekha h use raat ko window se tumhare room mei aate hue...

Naira blushed and hugged her, snuggling into her embrace...

AKSHARA:(caressing her hair and back) mera bachaa..(kissing her hair) khush ho naa tum kartik ke sath..(she hummed, snuggling into her) phir shaadi ke liye ready kyu nhi ho beta...I know tumhe family se dur nhi jaana...pr kartik ki family bhi toh tumhari hi family h...(cupping her face as she broke the hug) shaadi ka mtlb yeh toh nhi ki tum hmari beti nhi rhogi...ek baar kartik se discuss kro, ache se soch smjhkr decide krna...hmesha boyfriend girlfriend hi rhoge kya...naksh aur keerti ki shaadi hui h, iska mtlb yeh toh nhi ki keerti apni family se dur ho gyi...vo family ab bhi usi ki h...toh hum tumse dur kese ho jayenge...(kissing her forehead) mein tumhare har decision mei tumhare sath hu..

NAIRA:(smiling) mein kartik se baat krungi...(understanding her point)

Akshara nodded and dropped her to the restaurant...naira went in and saw kartik waiting for her in the backyard space...it was a beautiful place for dinner...naira went to him and hugged him tightly...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I missed u meri jaan..(hugging her tightly) mera baby...

NAIRA:(looking at her) I missed u too baby..

Kartik smiled and kissed her forehead...he pulled the chair for her and she sat...he too sat and they ordered for starters...naira smiled, looking at him and told about her conversation with akshara...

KARTIK:(holding her hand) nairu
...yeh decision tumhara hoga kyuki mein toh hmesha se ready hu tumhe apni wife bnane ke liye
...agr tum dil se yeh chahti ho, vo bhi abhi...toh hi hum shaadi ka decision lenge...tumpr koi pressure nhi h..I m always there for u bachaa..(kissing her knuckles)

NAIRA:(smiling with teary eyes) koi pagal hi hoga jo tumse shaadi krne ki opportunity miss krde...I m very lucky to have u kartik aur mein ab aur delay nhi krna chahti
...mumma is right..shaadi ka mtlb yeh nhi ki mein apni family se dur ho jaungi...balki mujhe toh 2 families ka pyaar milega..aur agr kahi pr mein weak pdd gyi toh tum ho naa mujhe support krne ke liye...(wiping her tears) bhai bhabhi jese hi mumbai se vapis aayenge hum sbko bta denge ki we r ready to get married...

KARTIK:(kissing her knuckles, holding her hands) as u wish...bss ek week ki baat h...abhi dinner kr lete h..(feeding her with his own hands)

They had dinner and enjoyed their date...it was 10 at night, when kartik took naira to a beach and they had ice-cream, sitting together...

it was 10 at night, when kartik took naira to a beach and they had ice-cream, sitting together

[Their position]

NAIRA:(caressing his arm) ab ghar chle...boht late ho gya h naa..

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) mnn toh nhi kr rha tumhe khudse dur bhejne ka...pr it's okk...shaadi ke baad toh tum hmesha mere pas rhogi naa...mera bachaa..(kissing her temple)

Naira smiled and they drove off back...kartik captured her lips, kissing her softly...naira too responded, caressing his hair lovingly...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother..
Naira went in, waving him bye...he too left for his home...

AKSHARA:(saw her coming) kesi rhi tumhari date...all good..(she nodded) mein tumhara hi wait kr rhi thi...chlo ab sojao..

NAIRA:(hugging her) mumma mein aur kartik shaadi ke liye ready h...pr bhai bhabhi aayenge tb hi sbko btayenge...

AKSHARA:(kissing her forehead) mumma hmesha tumhare saath h  beta...

Naira smiled and went to sleep...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments..stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Keesh back in udaipur, kartik naira's wedding bells...