Part 14(Keesh married)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________

NEXT MORNING........
Naksh was sitting in the centre of the hall and everyone were applying haldi to him...

NAKSH:(trying to stop them) arey bss bhi kro ab...kitni haldi lgaoge.. mujhe yeh bilkul pasand nhi h...

NAIRA:(swearing haldi on his arms) Kya bhai...bhabhi itni sundar lgengi aaj, toh aapko bhi toh thoda krna pdega...vrna ekdam bandar lgoge unke sath...

NAKSH:(saw everyone laughing) koi naa 007...tujhe boht masti sujh rhi h naa...jb teri shaadi hogi toh dekhna mein tujhe haldi mei hi ger dunga...(applying haldi on her face) vese teri shaadi bhi toh hone hi wali h...tu bhi lgaa skti h..

NAIRA:(whining) bhai...

They all started laughing...After this, naira and akshara took the same haldi for keerti...

DADI:(smiling) akshara beta...ab aa hi gyi ho toh tum hi sbse phle apni bahu ko haldi lgao...

AKSHARA:(going towards keerti and caressing her hair) bahu nhi beti...keerti bhi meri beti h, jaise naira h...hnaa beta..(cupping her face)

She nodded and hugged her... akshara caressed her hair, hugging her and kissed her forehead lovingly...everyone smiled seeing their bond...kartik was preparing for the marriage and talking on phone till now, so he didn't came down...naira was looking for him...keerti signalled her that he's in his room...she went upstairs and saw him shouting at someone on the phone...naira locked the door and backhugged him, making him smile...he cut the call and turned to her, hugging her tightly...naira moved her hands in his hair, relaxing him...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Kya hua kartik...tum thik ho naa..

KARTIK:(with tears in his eyes) Keerti chli jayegi naa aaj...bss isliye thoda upset tha...khud ko kaam mei busy rkhne ki koshish kr rha tha...

NAIRA:(Sitting beside him on the bed) mein smjh skti hu, pr kartik socho bhabhi ke liye kitna mushkil hoga apni puri family ko chodke jaana...vo tumhe ese rote hue dekhengi toh aur weak pdd jayengi...(wiping his tears) shh... bss..chlo ab niche chlo...haldi nhi lgaoge apni behn ko..(caressing his hair)

Kartik nodded and hugged her, snuggling into her chest...naira sat on the bed properly, hugging him as he half laid on the bed snuggling into her chest...she caressed his back, kissing his head...After 5 mins, they went down and saw akshara starting the ceremony by applying haldi to her...kartik and naira together applied haldi to her, swearing it on her face and arms...she pulled both of them in a hug, applying haldi to them too...

IN THE EVENING.......
Keerti was getting ready for her marriage...swarna made her ready and herself too got ready... she took off the evil eyes from her and hugged her, getting emotional...keerti's eyes welled up...

SWARNA:(Kissing her forehead) Nhi mera bachaa...shh..rona nhi... abhi bidaai ke baare mei mtt socho, sirf shaadi ke baare mei socho...aur naksh ke baare mei..
(Caressing her face)

Keerti blushed hearing naksh's name...Swarna told kartik to stay with her...

KARTIK:(hugging her) vese aaj toh naksh tujhe dekhta hi rhe jayega...

Keerti blushed and thought about her new life with her naksh...she was having mixed emotions of happiness nd sadness too...kartik knew what she might be feeling right now...he caressed her head and kissed her forehead...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Mujhe pta h tu kya soch rhi h...sirf ghar badal rha h keerti, naye rishte bnn rhe h...purane wale toh vese hi rhenge hmesha..smjhi...

She nodded and they spent sometime together...On the other hand, naksh's baraat was heading towards keerti's home...(i m skipping the marriage part...hope u r okk with it)

At the time of bidaai, keerti cried badly, hugging her parents...she saw kartik in tears...she hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...

KEERTI:(wiping his tears) shh...ab mein sari responsibility tujhpe chodke jaa rhi hu...sbka khayal rkhna...aur apna bhi..(hugging him tightly)

Kartik didn't said anything, just hugged her...naira too was in tears, thinking that she'll also hv to leave her family after marriage
...kartik saw her crying and smiled at her, assuring her...she gave him a flying kiss secretly and they sat in their cars...naksh held keerti as she cried, looking out of the window...Their car drove off and turned to him, crying silently...naksh hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly
...she calmed down after sometime and looked at him...

NAKSH:(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) I promise u keerti mein aapko kbhi koi takleef nhi hone dunga...I'll always support u and love u, just like I do now...(she looked at him shockingly) hnn i love u keerti... phle realize nhi hua tha, pr ab ho gya h ki mein aapse kitna pyar krta hu...(kissing her cheeks) I love u meri jaan...

KEERTI:(hugging him) I love u too naksh...I love u so much...(snuggling into him) Aap hmesha mere sath rhoge naa...

NAKSH:(caressing her back) Offcourse jaan...aap mere liye apni family chodke aayi ho...I promise aapko kbhi family ki kami mehsoos nhi hone dunga...
(Kissing her forehead)

Keerti smiled and snuggled into him, feeling peace...naksh pulled her more closer, hugging her tightly...They reached the singhania sadan and akshara did their grihapravesh...naira hugged both of them together, congratulating them...keerti noticed that she was sad...she took her in a corner after all the rituals nd asked her about it...

NAIRA:(hugging her) Kuch nhi bhabhi...bss yhi soch rhi thi ki aapki tarah mujhe bhi apni family, mumma papa, bhai..sbko chodke jaana pdega...pta nhi kyu pr mnn mei ese thoughts hi aa rhe h...rone ka mnn kr rha h...(tears rolled down her eyes and she cried silently, hugging her)

KEERTI:(caressing her hair) it's okk naira...sbki life mein esa moment aata hi h, pr pta h achi baat kya h...ki hmari families boht achi h...aur sbse importantly naksh aur kartik boht ache h...jb tum shaadi krke uss ghar mei jaogi naa toh kartik puri koshish krega tumhe cheer up krne ki... itna pyar jo krta h vo tumse..ab tkk mein bhi boht low feel kr rhi thi, pr naksh ne jb mujhe comfort kiya...toh mujhe boht acha lgaa...
(Wiping her tears) tum tension mtt lo...abhi jitna time h family ke sath spend krlo...mtt socho yeh sb
...sochna ki h toh yeh socho ki tumhare pas bhi 2 families hongi, jo tumse boht pyar krengi...hmm.. (kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(smiling) thankuu bhabhi.
...I love u so much...

KEERTI:(holding her chin) I love u too nanad ji..

They both laughed and hugged eachother...akshara and naitik saw them from a distance and adored their bond...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP:  Naksh taking care of keerti as she's tired, kartik comes to meet naira in the midnight...