Part 10(Justice served)

Hey guys,
               Sorry i couldn't gave an update yesterday...for that, I'll give an extra update tomorrow for this story...for now, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira waking up the next morning...she didn't find kartik beside her and got worried...she recalled yesterday's events and cried... kartik came listening to her sobs and got worried seeing her crying
...he went towards her and hugged her, sitting beside her...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Naira...bachaa kya hua..dar gya tha mera baby...(she nodded) shh..
.bss..bss nairu..mein yhi hu naa tumhare pas...bss mera bachaa...
(Wiping her tears) tum toh meri sherni ho naa..mera strong baby... (pecking her lips, cupping her face) I promise u hum unn ladkon ko punishment zroor dilvayenge jinhone tumhare sath badtameezi krni ki koshish ki...I'll not leave them...(caressing her face lovingly)

NAIRA:(hugging him) Tum mujhe chodke kaha chle gye the subah subah...u know naa I need u...plss mtt jaaya kro ese..ajeeb sa dar lgta h jb tum pas nhi hote...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair lovingly) mein toh hmesha apni nairu ke pas hu...mera baby... darne ki koi zroorat nhi h...hmm..
(She nodded looking at him and captured his lips, cupping his face)

Kartik responded equally, holding her waist...naira caressed kartik's hair, kissing him softly...she kept sucking his lips, pulling him more close...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother tightly...kartik snuggled into her neck as she caressed his hair... Naira knew he's hiding his pain for her...she understood he's feeling guilty and blaming himself for everything...she didn't let him break the hug and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer...

NAIRA:(kissing his hair as he snuggled into her neck) tumhe kya lgtaa h...agr tum apna pain chupaoge toh kya mujhe dikhega nhi..Kyu khudko blame kr rhe ho kartik, vo bhi uss chiz ke liye jismein tumhari koi galti hi nhi thi...(Rubbing his back as he cried loudly taking out his pain)

Naira sat with the support of the bedrest and pulled him over her completely...he snuggled into her chest, hugging her waist...naira wrapped her arms around him as he was crying badly...she let him cry as much as he wanted and kept caressing his hair lovingly...

ON THE OTHER HAND.......
Naksh went for jogging in the park where keerti usually goes... he saw her jogging with earpods in her ears...he ran towards her as he saw a stone in her way...her foot got hit with it and she was going to fall, but naksh pulled her towards him, preventing her from falling...she collided with his hard chest, closing her eyes in fear...naksh kissed her eyes, caressing her back lovingly...she opened her eyes and saw him holding her in his arms...she smiled unknowingly and they had a cute eyelock, which was broken by the horn sound of a vehicle...

KEERTI:(removing her hands from his shoulders) n.naks.hh... aap yahaa...

NAKSH:(Taking her to the bench) keerti aap thik h naa..apko lggi toh nhi...bethiye yaha...(Making her sit on the bench and himself sitting on the ground on his knees, holding her foot in his lap)

KEERTI:(Taking her foot back) nhi naksh...aap plss mere feet touch mtt kijiye...I m okkk...

NAKSH:(keeping her foot in his lap and removing her shoes) kyu naa kruu...hmare bich mei koi chota bda nhi h keerti...aap mujhe meri fiancee ki care krne se nhi rokk skti...(removing her socks and examining her foot) vese toh kuch nhi h...aapko pain toh nhi ho rha...(caressing her foot)

KEERTI:(overwhelmed with his concern) Nhi naksh...I m okk..aap plss ab yaha aaiye..mere pas aa kr bethiye...mujhe kuch baat krni h aapse..

Naksh nodded and made her wear her socks and shoes...he sat beside her and side hugged her, kissing her temple...she smiled and hugged him, snuggling into his chest...she asked him about naira nd kartik that why they didn't came back home yesterday..
..naksh couldn't hide anything from her and told her everything..
..she was shocked to hear this...

KEERTI:(worriedly) Naira thik h naa naksh...use kuch hua toh nhi..

NAKSH:(teary eyed) Nhi keerti... kuch nhi hua use...kartik aa gya sahi time pe, pr kuch bhi ho skta tha...m.er.i..b.eh.n...v.o..b.oh.t...s.e.ns.iti.ve...h..k.ee.r.ti...p.kka..d.ar..g.yi...h.ogi..(crying silently hiding his face with his palms)

Keerti was shocked to see naksh crying...it was the first time she saw him crying...she hugged him, wrapping her arms around him... naksh snuggled into her, keeping his head on her chest...she caressed his hair and rubbed his back calming him...

KEERTI:(kissing his head) shh... bss naksh...chup hojaiye plss...aap tension mtt lijiye...kartik h naa naira ke sath...vo sambhal lega use...calm down..(caressing his hair lovingly) chliye...hum dono police station chlte h...un ladkon ko sazaa dilvana boht zroori h, vrna vo phir kisi ladki ko tang krte rhenge...(wiping his tears as he calmed down)

Naksh nodded and they both went to the police station...the police had already put them in jail as they tried to misbehave with some other girls too...naksh's blood boiled seeing them, but keerti took him with her and hugged him, calming him...naksh relaxed and hugged her, caressing her back...they both went back to the car and drove off...

NAKSH:(holding keerti's hand while driving) keerti...if u don't mind aaj shaam ko hum date pe jaa skte h plss...kal bhi kaam ki vajah se cancel krni pddi...

KEERTI:(blushing) hmm...mein aapka wait krungi..

Naksh smiled and kissed her knuckles, caressing her hand...he hugged her as they stopped at a signal...keerti blushed and snuggled into him...he nuzzled into her neck, kissing it softly...she blushed and lowered her eyes...
He continued driving as the signal turned green...

ON THE OTHER HAND.....
Kartik got a message from naksh regarding this that the boys were under police custody now...he was  hugging naira, feeling her warmth...he smiled seeing the message and told about it to naira
...she hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...they both got ready and had their breakfast... kartik dropped her to singhania sadan...while naksh dropped keerti to goenka villa...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Keesh's date...