Chapter 5: The Quirk Assessment Test:

❖~~~~~~~~❖⟡❖~~~~~~~~❖

The week after the entrance exam was long and tedious. The nervous knot that had been growing in your stomach finally felt like it was going to explode. You woke up an hour early before school: Courtesy of Mr. Aizawa on your new phone. From there, you popped and rolled your bones and muscles back, earning an audible sigh. You trudged out of the master bedroom, brushed your teeth, got in the shower, and the rest of the morning ritual everyone followed. 

You had checked your (F/C) backpack at least three times over, all the books, binders, and pencils were in place and ready to go. As you waited for the black car to pull up, your fingers twiddled with your bookbag straps. What would people think of you? Would they already dislike you? Did they see you in your monster form and think you're disgusting? Ugh, talking to people is so hard and confusing...

When the car had finally made its way to your house, you opened the door to be met with... Principal Nezu?

"Ah, hello again Mr. (L/N)! You look truly prim and ready for your first day of U.A. high!" he squeaked happily. He had a... booster seat, with an extendible pole so his feet could reach the pedals. Going back to your normal train of thought, you thought about the school dress code. You had never really been to school, so you really couldn't judge the ruling of it. Plus, you got to wear your extendible body suit underneath. Aizawa had gotten another one made for you, and he said it didn't technically go against school rules since it was 'needed' for your quirk. Thankfully, he gave you that leeway.

You stepped into the car and started with small chatter until you reached the school. He reassured you that you didn't need to worry about payment for the house (it was covered by Umbrella, which irked you a little), where Aizawa was (he was already in the classroom supposedly), and that you were overreacting when it comes to talking with people.

"But I haven't literally talked to anyone other than Aizawa, and now you, in forever." You responded, scratching your ear.

"Well you talked to that boy during the practical exam, yes?" he asked while making a turn. For barely being able to see over the wheel, he was a damn good driver. "His name was Yuga Aoyama, by the by."

"I wouldn't really call that a conversation", you chuckled. "But I guess technically, yes, I talked to him."

"Well, that is just wonderful! You making friends with others already! I assure you that you will love it here! Speaking of..." You looked out the front windshield to see the looming building of U.A. ahead.

"This is where we must part ways. But I'm sure it won't be the last you see of me!" He laughed as he unlocked the car doors. You were once again dropped off around a block from school, around the same spot where Aizawa would have been.

"I cannot thank you enough, Principal Nezu." You mentioned while closing the door. You hefted your backpack over your shoulder, and there you were...

Ready for your first day of U.A. high.

❖~~~~~~~~❖⟡❖~~~~~~~~❖

"Dear God, that is one giant door...", you thought as your fingers greased your hair back. Your palms were sweaty, and you had to wipe them on your pants. Here goes nothing.

Opening the door, you were met with small chatter. Mr. Aizawa was nowhere to be seen. Weird. Your attention was immediately drawn to where the robotic boy with glasses from earlier was pointing and shouting at some blond-haired kid that had his feet up on the desk.

"Take your feet off that desk now!" Robotic kid commanded. "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you Crétin!"