~chapter 19~

The next morning.

I wake up naked. I turn and see no one. Chan is not here. I sit up and whimper form the pain. I see bruises and hand marks on my wrist. I ignore the pain and get up. I put on a outfit. A outfit I have to wear today.

I sigh

I sigh. I do my Makeup and hair. I cover my hickeys with concealer but it doesn't work. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. The boys all sitting down and talking  to chan. "Good-morning my love" he says. "Good morning" I say. "Food?" Jin asks. I shake my head no. "I have to head home" Chan says. He shakes the boys hands. He kisses my lips and walks out of the house. "How was last night?" I hear a voice ask. I see my mom. I turn and pour myself coffee. "It's was great actually. I had fun" I say. I feel her smirk. "He definitely had fun to. We could hear it all last night" she says. I chuckle.

"Mhm" I say. I pour my creamer and mix it. "But don't do it all the time" she says. I turn and look at her. "He's my husband. I have every right to fuck him. Like you do Mr. Kim here. Except he's your fiancé not your husband just yet" I say as I take a sip of my coffee. I smirk. She glares at me. "We have work to do" their dad says. "Be safe" mom says. They grab the keys and walk out. My eyes water. I turn around. I set my coffee down as a tear falls down my face. "Lydia" Jimin calls. "Mmm?" I reply back. I turn around they look at me. "I'm so sorry" Jin says.

I look down. "I feel so dirty" I say. "I can't..remove..his touch..it's like if it's still there..and I don't like it" I say sobbing. "I know I'll regret this later but...make me forget him" I say. They look at me. Jungkook speed walks over to me. He grabs my waist. I look at him. He wipes my tears. "I'm so sorry" he says. "Oppa..." I whisper. He smiles sadly. "Oppa is here baby" he says. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the living room laying my head on his lap. "It hurts" I whisper. "Shhh..I know"  he says

3rd person POV

Might be wondering what jungkook means. Well as you know since he's mafia. He's had to do stuff like this. But it all stopped two years ago when he met lydia that day outside the ice cream parlor and wouldn't give her bracelet back. Yeah, how? Well you see jungkook was on the verge of overdosing that night but his hyungs stopped him just in time and to make him happy they treated him for ice scream. His favorite. He can never pass up ice scream. That's when he ran into lydia who was just running and laughing with her friend who couldn't catch her breathe.

Jungkooks life along with his brothers isn't such a happy happy story. He was sexually abused as a child. You might be wondering how if he's Mr.Kim's son. He's not his biological son and lydia knows that He's adopted. But she doesn't know he was sexually abused as a child. Actually the two maknaes and the two hyungs are adopted too. Which ones might you ask. Well..........Jimin, jungkook, j-hope, and Suga, they are adopted. Their real names are....

Park Jimin
Jeon jungkook
Jung hoseok
And
Min yoongi

Yeah, their adoptive last name is Kim. They all have such horrible pasts, each brother. So they somewhat understand lydia.

As lydia kept crying in his lap, she couldn't help but feel exhausted she fell asleep just after 30 minutes. The brothers watched the younger, comfort the even younger one. But they somewhat felt jealous. And not because they liked her but because they want to be close to her to..not like before, since they can't, but as siblings this time. But they can't help but hurt when she's hurt, and they had to sit and listen to her cries, whimpers and yells all last night as their mother and father left for work.

They vowed that night that they would protect the younger younger one, like how they protect the younger one. And the younger one vowed, that if anything like this happens again..he'd kill the person.

They want to be with her like before but now that their parents are engaged they can't be with her like that, the only way to be with her, is to be the big brother along with her biological one. Who is currently asleep upstairs along with the younger younger child's sister.

Back to Lydia's POV

I slowly flutter my eyes open. I see a note at the table.

'Sorry buttercup. We had to go to work. We will be back super late tonight so don't wait up and go to bed early. Also I made dinner before I left. It's in the fridge so just open it when you're hungry and warm it. I love you buttercup.

~jin'

I softly nod my head. I fold the note in half and lay back down on the couch. I'm not even hungry. I switch on the tv. Nice the Big Bang theory. I lay down and watch it, somehow falling asleep again.

Later That night

I wake up to hear banging. It's at the front door. I grab a knife and open the door. I hold the knife in front of them. "Lydia what the hell!?" Jin yells. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you" I say in panick. I walk to the kitchen and put the knife back. I go sit back down as they all come to the living room. "Why are you still up?" Namjoon asks.  I look at him. "I was just asleep but got scared form you guys banging right now" I say. He sighs. "I'm sorry I forgot the house key" he says. "It's okay" I whisper.

I lay my head back squeezing my thighs in the process. Now you have to low key feel horny now?
Dammit lydia what wrong with you. I stand up. "I'm gonna go to bed" I say. I stand up and walk away. Upstairs to my room.

Little did she know..her brothers were watching her every move and they noticed she became slightly horny. They looked at each other and smirked. Walking to her room.

Hope you like this chapter!!