~chapter 31~

The next morning (Monday)

I wake up and slip on a outfit.

My hair and Makeup already done

My hair and Makeup already done. I take a deep breath feeling anxiety rush over me. I grab my phone and my backpack and walk downstairs. I grab my keys. I reach the door. "You don't need them you're riding with us" namjoon says. I look at him. I take a deep breath. "I think I'd go by myself" I say. "And Risk you getting hurt again?" Jin says. I take a deep breath. I look at him. I remove my shaky hand from the door. I drop it to my side. "Boys let's go!" Jin yells. The boys come running downstairs. I look at them. I take a deep breath. We walk out of the house and into the car.

25 minutes later

"I can't believe you made me late!!" I yell at Jin. "Watch your tone!" He says. I groan. "No you watch the time" I say walking away annoyed. "Hey!" I hear someone yell. I look to the side and see an older boy. Probably a senior in our collage. I gulp. He walks towards me. "What the hell are you doing with them!?" He says as he looks at me but points at them. "Why is that any of your business?" I ask annoyed. I walk past him. He grabs my wrist. "Can I help you!?" I yell. "Yeah miss Lydia you can" he says. It's the way he said my name gives me shivers as I stumble back.

He smirks. "You know who I am" he says. He pulls me by my wrist. He drags me to the other side of the building. I try to yank my wrist but he's to strong. He pulls me making me stumble a little. He slaps me and yanks off my back pack. I look at him. He looks at my neck. He's looking at my necklace. I grab it. "It's so pretty" he says. I squeeze it for 3 seconds. He yanks it off. My eyes water and a tear escapes my eye. "Why would you do that!?" I yell. "Hmm?" I say. "Why!?" I yell. He slaps me and pushes me up against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up. Or you want me to shut you up?" He says. I sob. He touches my face. He pulls out a pocket knife and I let out a shaky breath. "Do you remember me?" He asks. A tear escapes my eye as I look down. He pulls my head back by my hair making me whimper. "Do you remember me!?" He yells in my ear. I sob. "Y-yes I remember y-you" I say sobbing. He smirks. "You're so beautiful" he says. He kisses me and I try with full force to remove him. He puts the knife to my neck and I stop moving. He shoves me against the wall. "Ahh you're so sexy when you're scared". He says biting his lip.

I gulp. He traces it down to my stomach. "What's That?" He asks with a smirk. He finds my scar. "Awe seems like I have to redo it" he says. He grabs me and throws me to the floor making me whimper. "Shhh" he says. I sob again. He puts the knife against my stomach. My breathing getting heavy. I look at him. He puts force on the tip as it cuts my skin of my halfway healed scar making me whimper.

Tears fall harder. He cuts me further. I scream. He slaps me. I whimper. He pulls me up by my hair making me whimper. I touch my stomach and see blood. "You fucking bitch!" He yells. I sob. "Stop" I say sobbing. I Lean against the wall trying to catch my breath. "Please just leave me alone" I say sobbing. I hold my stomach whimpering. I Lean against the wall.

He slaps me. I whimper. My body becoming weak. He grabs my neck. He starts to choke me. I grab his arms. "Please" I say. He squeezes tighter making my vision become blurry. I try to breath but it's no use right now. Tears falling from my eyes. I feel his hands disconnect from my throat as I gasp and fall against the wall. I cough trying to breath. I touch my stomach whimpering and coughing. I let my vision regain focus. I sob. I look down at my stomach. I let my weak body stand up straight. I touch my neck with my other hand. My necklace. I sob.

I see the boys beating him up. I take a deep breath. I hear other footsteps. I turn my head and see txt, stray kids, enhyphen, and my brother running my way. "Oppa" I say crying. "The necklace. I-I l-lost I-it" I say sobbing. "We will find it"Soobin says. Felix runs up to me. He grabs my face to look at me. I look at him. He trails his eyes down to my stomach seeing it cut and bloody. "Jackson!" He yells. Jackson runs up to me. "Oppa it hurts" I whisper. "Cmon let's get you cleaned" he says. "Where were those idiots they were supposed to stay with you!?" He yells. "It's not their fault" I say. My vision gets blurry and my eyes start to close. "Oppa....im tired" I whisper.

"Keep those fucken eyes open!" He says. He rushes us into the nurse office. He lays me down on the bed. "Omg!! What happened!!" She says. "She was attacked"Jackson says. "I'm gonna check here eyes first and then I'll clean her cuts" she says. "But if she doesn't focus on the light you have to rush her to the hospital" she says. She shines the light in my eyes but my vision seems to not focus. "Go!! Rush her to the hospital!!" She says. He grabs me and rushes me to the hospital.

"Oppa...I'm sorry"

She died

Hahahah no she didn't!! See you next chapter :)