~chapter 34~

I look at where the voice came from it's namjoon. My mom starts crying. I look at her and role my eyes. "Look you made her cry" Jin says. I chuckle. I shrug my shoulders. "You don't care about anyones feelings?" My mom says. "Why should I care?" I ask. "Hmm?" I say to her. I take steps towards her. " why should I care, how you feel? Hmm?" I say. She comes in contact with the wall. "You wanna talk?? Talk about my amnesia mom" I say to her. She gasps. "How did you know" she says. My tears fall like a river now. I finally broke.

"The doctor told me!!! I had to find out!!! You drugged me and tried to make me forget!!! WELL ITS ALL COMING BACK!!" I yell. "Why?" I ask her in such a soft voice. "I wanted you to be happy" she says. I back away from her. My arm drops  to the side.  "So taking away memories was gonna make me happy?" I ask. She walks towards me as I walk back. "Lydia it was best" she says.

"SO GIVING ME MEDICINE THAT I DIDNT NEED WAS FOR THE BEST!!" I yell. "Mom you ruined up my life" I say to her. "And you ruined it more" I say. I look at her. "Give me a chance" she says. I chuckle. I grab a photo of her, noona, Oppa and I. I break it. "Your chance was over a long time ago" I say to her. I throw the photo on the floor. " and this...." I say as I pull down the hem of my legging and show her the now bleeding cut that is bruised around it.

"This wasn't because I decided to fight. I was defending myself. But I couldn't defend myself at the right moment. But of course you out of everyone wouldn't believe your own daughter. Street fights and club fights is different then a self defense fight" I say to her. "And now I have to call the doctor cause this fucking burns" I say to her. "Happy wedding but I will never ever consider myself a part of this fucking family" I say to her. I turn and walk up the stairs slowly with blood on my hands. I walk into my room.

I pull out my phone and call the doctor.

                               Mr.Choi 💀⚠️

"Hello?"
"Mr.Choi it's me Lydia"
"Oh lydia my daughter! How are you?"
"Doing very well but I have a question"
"Go for it"
"Is it supposed to burn? The cut burns and it hurts really bad"
"Did you wipe it with alcohol before you cleaned it with water and put gauze on it?"
"No, I didn't"
"Okay wipe it with alcohol, then water and alcohol again put gauze on it and wrap it up. If you have any other questions please call me again"
"Thanks appa"
"Anytime"

I hang up the phone and walk to the bathroom. I do exactly as he said. I take a deep breath as I get done. It's gonna form a nasty scar. I walk out and sit on the bed. I don't feel so good. I lay my head back. I feel dizzy. I decide to close my eyes and sleep.

3 hours later

I wake up to voices. I groan. I sit up with a pounding headache. I whimper slightly. I slowly open my eyes. I look at all the boys. Nice way to ruin me waking up. "Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. This. Room" I say. They look at me. "Now" I say. They smile at me. I sit up and stand up. I walk out of my room and down stairs. I see Oppa sitting down. I go to him. "You're awake" he says. I look at him. I lay my head on his lap. "I just wanna sleep" I whisper. He plays with my hair. "Forever" I say again. I look up at him. "I'm so tired" I say. "Cmon let's go somewhere" he says. I sit up. I look at him. He grabs my hand.

"Mom we are going somewhere!" Jackson yells. All the boys and the parents come downstairs. "What!?" Mom says. "We are going somewhere" he says. "Okay but don't come home late" she says. I look at Jackson. He looks at me and smiles. I look at him confused. "I forgot my phone" I say. "Go! Run! Hurry and get it!" He says. I walk up the stairs to my room. "I said run!" He yells from downstairs. I reach my room. "Are you forgetting that I can't!!" I yell back. I chuckle. I grab my phone from my dresser. My door shuts. I turn and see who it is. It's none other but jungkook. I role my eyes. "Look I'm sorry" he says.

I look at him. "Sure" I say. I go towards the door. "I'm serious" he says back. "Whatever you say man" I say. I open it and walk downstairs. Annoyed and frustrated. I reach downstairs. Footsteps right behind me. "Ready to go?" He asks me. "Yeah I am" I say. He smiles. We walk out of the house. I reach his car and get in. I buckle my seat belt as he does to.

30 minutes later

"Bro it does not take that long to role it!!"jinyoung says. I laugh at it. "Role it and smoke it" me and jay B say at the same time. I smile at him. "Lydia I can't believe I followed your rules today!! And this is what you wanted to do!" Jackson says. I look at him. "Shh. You'll feel real good" I say to him. Bam bam comes and sits right behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Bam bam no!" Jackson says. I giggle. Mark finally gets done. "Finally" we all say at the same time. Bursting out in laughter right after. He hands me the joint. I grab the lighter. I light the front of it as it burns slightly. I put the open end against my lips and breath in. I hold in the smoke as I pass it to the next person. I blow it out after a few second later.

This goes on for at least 30 minutes. 2 and a half joints in 30. I giggle. "Jackson you've never smoked before?" I ask. "No, I have" he says. I giggle. "But you're young you shouldn't smoke" he says. "You prefer me to drink or smoke cigarettes?" I ask. "I- good point" he says. I giggle. I lay back. "Here smoke the last of it" jinyoung says. I sit up. I suck in and throw my head back as I feel the smoke cloud my lungs. I blow out. I put it out.

I lay back again and stare at the sky.

"Cute"

I hope you like this chapter yall!!!