~ chapter 72~

The next day.

It's 6:30. I never wake up this early. I sigh. Remembering the eventful day I had yesterday. I sit up. I get a call.

"A limo is on its way to pick you up. I'll see you here soon boss"

The call cuts off and I stand up fixing my room and getting ready.

I walk downstairs with my phone and my purse

I walk downstairs with my phone and my purse. I walk out of the house locking the door. The limo pulling in at the same time. I walk into the limo. "You look pretty today boss" he says. I smile at him. "Why thank you soobin" I say. "So whats the problem?" I say. "We will discuss that when we get there with all the other members" he says. I nod my head.

1 hour later

"Wait so you're saying someone stole our files?" I say to them. "That's right" Felix says. "Do you think it was them?" I ask. "Seems likely. There was finger prints so niki is looking at those right now" lee know says. I nod my head and rub my temples. "You okay?" Jay asks. I look at him. "I'm fine just a slight headache" I say. "You can go home boss. We got it. we will call you if any new information comes up" jake says. I softly smile. "Are you sure?" I say. "Yes" Yeonjun says. "Just get home safe" he says kissing my cheek. "Call me okay" I say as I walk out. I walk to the elevator and press the button heading to the first floor. I get into the limo and make my way home.

1 hour later

I take a deep breath. "Thank you myles" I say. "Anytime Mrs.lee" he says. I smile. I walk out and walk to the house. I enter it. I sigh. "Where'd you go?" I hear Jin say. "Aish sorry oppa.  I was in a rush this morning I had an emergency at my company" I say. I look at him. "Everything's fine?" he asks. "Yeah" I say with a soft smile. "Good. I got done making breakfast" he says. "Come eat" he says. I set my purse and jacket down. I take off my shoes and walk to the kitchen sitting between Suga and jimin.

He hands me pancakes. "Ooo" I say. Everyone giggles and I realized I said that out loud. I hear a bang making me jump. I release a breath. "Sorry that was my suitcase" I hear Jackson say. I take a bite of my pancake and eat it ignoring Jackson. "We won't be back for a while" he says. I continue to ignore him. I would lie if I say it doesn't hurt me. "Cmon talk to Me" he whispers. "I honestly have nothing to say to you" I say in a tone that's not meant to be mean but sounded mean anyway. He looks at me and I hear a car honk. He looks down. No don't you fucking dare.

He looks at me with teary eyes making me look away. "Cmon"he says to noona. The boys stand up walking them out. I sigh. I stand up as well. They wave goodbye as I watch them from the window. They can't see me looking at them. "Tell her I said I'll miss her and that I'm sorry" I hear Jackson say. "Tell my little girl to smile all the time" I hear Noona say. Tears fall down my face. The boys walk back into the house. They get in the car. I let out a sob. The car slowly takes off. I pull out my phone.

"Myles I want you to follow that car and make sure my siblings get on that plane safety"
"Yes ma'am"

I hang up the phone. Alone again. I turn away from the window with my head down. Tears fall down my face. I take a deep breath and wipe my tears. My phone rings again. Without looking at it I answer it.

"Hello?"
"Hello baby"
"Oh hey chan"
"How are you my love?"
"Doing well. How are you?"
"I'm doing good. You need to come back to the company"
"Okay. Do you mind picking me up though?"
"I'm on my way"

The phone hangs up. I lift my head and look at the wall. The feeling of loneliness taking over me again. Someone save me please. I finish wiping my tears and walk out of the kitchen slipping on my shoes and my jacket. My headache killing me. I rub my temples. "You alright?" I hear Suga say. I turn and look at him. "Just have a headache is all" I whisper with a soft smile. He walks away. Coming back after 5 minutes with Tylenol and water. I take it and drink it. "Thank you" I whisper. "You have to go back?" Jimin says. I nod my head. "Yup" I say. I go sit down next to jimin. The pain in my head increasing as I shut my eyes tightly.

I open my eyes. I look at everyone. I notice yunas here. I look at her and she smirks at me. I start getting dizzy. I don't show it. She then looks away. The door bell rings. I stand up. I'm sweating. It's very hot. I walk to the door and open it. "Hey baby you're here" I say. He smiles at me and walks in. He then looks at me worriedly. I get a strong pain in my stomach. I whimper. "Hey babe. You okay?" He asks. I nod my head. He grabs me. He puts his hand on my forehead. "You're hot" he says. I giggle. "I don't feel good" I whisper. My body falls limp in his arms. "Shit" he says. The boys rush up and come to me.

Tears fall out of my eyes. "Ouch! Oppa my body hurts" I whisper as I look at the closest one. Taehyung. "Shh you'll be okay" he says. I let out a sob. "It really hurts" I whisper. I black out after that.

Hope you like it