~chapter 64~

The next morning

I wake up with jungkooks arms wrapped around me. It's just us in the room. I turn and look at him. His beautiful face in my view. I just look at him. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. "Hi" he whispers. "Hi" I whisper back. My phone rings and I turn and answer it.

Felix 🙄

"Hello?"
"Lydia it's time. They are finally awake"
"Okay I'm coming right now just give me about 25 minutes"
"See you soon"

I hang up the phone. "I have to go to the company" I say. I look at kook. He smiles. "Be downstairs in 5 minutes" he says. I nod my head. He smiles. He stands up and walks out of my room. I sigh and sit up. I make my bed and start doing my makeup. I grab a outfit and slip it on.

I look at my necklace the one Kai gave me

I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs

I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I dial Felix.

Felix🙄

"Hello"
"I'm on my way. Have everything ready"
"Alright, see you soon"

I hang up the phone. I take a deep breath and look up. Everyone's looking at me. "Who was that?" Jackson asks. "Ah no one. I have to go to the company. I'll be back later" I say. I smile at them and walk out of the house. I get into my car and drive my way to the company.

25 minutes later

I walk in as everyone bows. I make my way to the top floor. Into the back where the storage area is. I punch in a code. The door opens and I walk in. "You're here" bangchan says. I smile at him. "Wouldn't miss this for the world" I say smirking. He kisses my lips and I kiss back. "Please let us go" the guy says. I pull away from Chan and look at the guy. "No" I say. I grab the gun. I point it at him. "You messed up really bad. Consider this a warning"I say. I shoot them both in the head. I look at Felix who's recording. "A HUGE warning" I say with a smirk. The camera cuts off. "Clear the body's wipe off the blood. I have to make my way home now" I say. I turn and walk away leaving Everyone behind.

I walk into the car and make my way home.

25 minutes later

I pull into the garage and get out. I walk inside the house. "I'm home" I say in a soft and quiet voice. I look up and see the boys angry. I look at them confused. "What happened?" I ask. They stand up. Yuna behind Tae with a busted lip. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Jin yells. I look at him. "Oppa I-" say but get cut off by him. "DONT OPPA ME SLUT!" He yells at me. I look at him as my eyes start to sting with tears. They believe her again. What did she say?

"I didn't do anything" I say. "THERE IT IS!! AROUND HER NECK!" Yuna yells pointing at my neck. I look at her confused then touch my neck. Ah no my necklace. "That my necklace!" She yells. "No, this is my necklace" I say. "Stop lying! I want it back!" She yells. "But this is MY necklace!" I say. Taehyung walk towards me and slaps me across the face yanking off my necklace and that's it. My heart stops. My breathing stops. "T-that's m-mine" I say. "That's my necklace!" I say. My tears threatening to fall down my face. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Jungkook yells at me.

I look at Tae put the necklace around her neck and that hurts a lot. "Go sleep baby, you're tired" he says to yuna as she walks away with my necklace around her neck. I watch her walk away. A tear falls down my face. I release a quiet breath. "That was my necklace" I say in a soft quiet voice. I turn to Taehyung. "I want that back. That was MY necklace" I say to him. "That was hers not yours!" He yells. I go to open my mouth but Suga stops me. "THATS ENOUGH FROM YOU!" He yells at me. I look at him. They all walk away from me going who knows where. I let out a sob. I touch my neck. "That was my necklace" I say quietly sobbing.

My tears continue to fall. I run out of the house ignoring their calls for me. I run into my car and speed off.

7 hours later

I stumble into the house. With my vodka in hand. Tears still falling down my face. "Where the hell have you been!?" Someone yells. I look at them. I squint my eyes. "Wow. You look just like what is his face...damn what's his name" I say. I snap my finger as I take a drink of my vodka. "Mmmm...namjoon" I say with a bitter voice. "Whos namjoon?" The guy asks. I chuckle as a tear escapes my eye.

"Just some guy I live with" I say as I stumble to the couch and sit down. "Why do you look so sad?" The guy asks. I look at him. My tears blurrying my vision. I down the rest of the vodka. "Why do I look so sad?" I say with a evil chuckle. "Well today..I woke up right? I woke up infront of this guy this morning. I forgot his name and his face is blurry in my vision. But I was happy and I had something to do today. I didn't commit a murder..or did I?" I say with a chuckle.

"ANYWAY that's not the pint..pint I meant pint.. I MEAN POINT. That's not the point" I say. "The point is I came home ready to tell them how I saw this cute dog today and this cute little girl on the way back. But there was this girl. She doesn't like me and I never knew why..." I say quiet. I stare at the ground. "Uhm you still have to finish telling me" the guy says. I look at him and stare at him for a few second. "Right right! Okay so This girl doesn't like me. But she's dating this guy, another guy I Live with under this house..shes always finding a way to make them hate me. To make them go against me" I say.

"Today I was wearing a necklace.." I say as my voice becomes shaky. "I was wearing a necklace.." I say as I start crying again. "My best friend who committed suicide gave me that necklace... I-I w- was w-wearing I-it a-and sh-she l-lied a-and t-told th-them th-that I-it w-was h-hers and I-it w-wasnt h-hers" I say crying. I start sobbing. "It w-wasn't h-hers. I tried to t-tell them but th-they didn't l-listen to m-me. O-one of them s-slapped me and one c-called me a s-slut. I didn't c-care I j-just w-wanted my n-necklace b-back" I say sobbing as my tears fall down. I look down at the floor. I continue sobbing. "Her boyfriend, the guys I live with r-ripped it o-off my n-neck and p-put it o-on h-her" I say sobbing. "I couldn't do anything but s-stand there" I say sobbing.

I sniffle and chuckle. "I just want my necklace back. But they won't listen to me. I can't even trust them any more. I have no one. I don't trust myself, I don't trust them, I don't trust anyone. I HAVE NO ONE!" I yell sobbing. "They don't listen to me. They WONT listen to me. They believe her. She hates me and all I want is my necklace that my bestfriend gave me. I don't care about anything but that necklace. I just want it back" I say sobbing as I lean my head back and close my eyes as tears escape them. I feel my eyes become heavy.

"I just want my necklace back"

Hope you like this depressing chapter!