~chapter 81~

Later that night

I basically packed my whole room. The boys did too. Now I'm just getting ready for the party that somehow is where jungkook took me and then slapped me. I slip on the most sluttiest outfit.

I walk out of my room with my purse

I walk out of my room with my purse. I make it downstairs. Everyone gasps in shock. "You wanted it and now you got it" I say. They smirk. We start walking to the limbo. I sit down with my dress rising as I try to pull it down. Suga removes his jacket. "Thank you" I whisper. He smiles and leans in towards my ear. "Always but might I tell you, you look absolutely sexy" he whispers as he nibbles on my ear. I smirk and turn towards him. I whisper in his ear. "Now...daddy... that's only for you" I whisper. I place a kiss just below his ear. He chuckles. I pull away with a Smile.

1 hour later

We walk into the bar. Jungkook holding my hand. "Hey Kookie" someone says. Jungkook smirks letting me go walking towards the unknown girl grabbing her waist and kissing her deeeply. "Is everyone here?" She asks. Jimin grabs my hand. She walks towards us. "Who's this?" She asks looking me up and down. "Just a friend" namjoon says. I look
Down at the floor. Right just a friend. "I miss you guys" she says. "What's your name?" She asks me. "Lydia, answer" Jin says. I look at him and ignore him. "What a bitch" the girl says. I turn and slap her knocking her to the floor. I smirk. "Yup" I say with a chuckle. I walk away from them and into the room we have waiting for us. Jungkooks room. I open the door. The red lights meet my eyes. I shiver. Last time I was in here I got slapped. I sit on the bed.

I wait for the others to come. I sigh and close my eyes for a second feeling them water. No I can't cry. "Why did you do that?!" I hear someone yell at me. I sigh and open my eyes looking at jungkook. The others behind him. They get in and shut the door. He walks towards me angry. "Answer me" he says. "I got nothing to say to you" I say. "You're lying" he says. "No I'm not"I say. "Why are you crying?! She never cried" he says. "THEN GO FUCKING BE WITH HER !" I yell at him. "Go. I don't need you. Go" I say. He grabs me and kisses me. I push him away. "No. You don't get to kiss her and then me. It doesn't work like that" I say. "You acted like I was no one to you" I say. He hugs me. "I fucking hate you" I say. They all freeze.

"You don't mean that" Jimin says with his voice breaking. I take a deep breath. "Yeah I do" I say. The others walk In not noticing a thing. I take a seat ignoring them. Bangchan sitting next to me. He kisses my lips and I kiss him back. "I've missed you" he says. "I've missed you to. You just got back in last night right?" I ask. He nods his head. "You must be tired"I say. "I am...but...I wouldn't miss this for the world" he says as he turns his attention back to the guys as they are all laughing and smiling. I slowly smile.

Me neither

2 hours later

I giggle at yeonjun. There's a knock heard at the private door. Jimin answers it. That girl walks in. I sigh and look away and at taehyun as he smiles at me. "WHO WANTS A LITTLE ACTION!?" She yells with a smirk. The boys cheer her on. All of them. Even my husband. She walks toward Taehyun and the room falls silent, suddenly the attentions all on me. She grabs him and kisses him. Him wrapping his hands around her waist. I down the rest of my beer. "So is that what you do?" I say with a disgusted tone. "Go around kissing them and think it's okay to come around and kiss my bestfriend" I say as I grab another beer. I hit it against the chair knocking the cap off. I take a drink.

She pulls away and looks at me. I lean back on my elbows and smirk at her. "Hmm?" I say again. She smirks. Waking to my husband and sitting on his lap. He looks at me. I look at him as I take another drink. She smirks at me before grabbing his face and kissing him. I down the rest of my beer in anger before letting it fall on the floor and breaking. Everyone jumps. I smirk as I stand up with my dress rising up. I step on the glass as it crunches beneath my feet, with my purse in my hand.

I walk towards them. She looks at me, fear in her eyes. "I'd give you to the count of fucking three to get off his lap" I say in the most soft and calmest tone. I scoff.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

She stands up as I smirk. She looks at me. "You're a bitch. This is my job" she says. "Mmm and who hired you?" I say. She gulps and looks at namjoon. "You have to be fucking kidding me" I say with a chuckle that scares her. She gulps. "You won't do anything" she says smirking. I chuckle as I step closer to her and bend down to her ear. She shivers from my hot breath. "I'd be careful if I was you" I say. I lean back up. She gulps and walks out of the room. I watch the door shut. It's quiet. Too quiet. I play the music again as I set my purse down on the bed. I pop open the bottle of vodka.

I take a drink and throw my head back as everyone groans. The liquid burning my throat. I then swallow with and 'Ah' that escapes my mouth.

Hello! I don't know why my chapter did not upload last night but here it is! Hope you enjoy.