~ chapter 28~

I look up at him. He smiles. I keep eye contact with him. "You're gorgeous" he says. "Don't cry. It's okay. We'll get it cleaned and you won't have to be scared anymore" he whispers. I shake my head. "Shhh" he says. "Yeonjun, taehyun" Soobin says.  "everyone out" Yeonjun says. Everyone stands up and walks out. "Baby, look at me" Yeonjun says. I look at him. "it'll be okay. I know your fears of hospitals and blood. You can be out of here tomorrow. I talked to the doctor already" he says.

  "Oppa" I say sobbing. "I'm so sorry" I say. " you didn't do anything wrong" he says. "I'll call Jin so he can clean this and cut off the shirt" Soobin says. I look out the window. Jin walks in with the others. He lifts up my top. He wipes the blood and wraps it again. He stands me up and grabs scissors. He looks at me with a smirk but covers it quick. He cuts it slowly. My red lace bra showing and he slowly gulps but try's to not make it obvious.

"Tae" Jin says. Tae hands him his shirt. "I don't want to wear it" I say. He looks at me. I look at namjoon and he pulls out another shirt. His shirt. I grab it and slip it on slowly. The door opens. "Okay Great your standing" the doctor says. "Does it hurt" he says. I nod my head. "We have to start slow stretches right now. So uhm. You. Come and hold her arms up slowly. Don't worry if she cries it cause it's stretching and we have to do this." The doctor says. Jungkook comes slowly towards me. I take a deep breath as I look at him.

He softly smile. His red puffy eyes. "Did you cry?" I whisper. He nods his head. My eyes water. He holds his hands out. I slowly place mine in his. He slowly lifts them up at the side slowly. My breath slowly picking up. They reach high at the side my stomach as I whimper. "Keep going" the doctor says. "I-I don't wanna h-hurt her" he stutters out. "You won't. If she cries its okay" the doctor says. I hide my face in his neck. He continues pulling my arms up slowly. I whimper in his neck.

Tears find their way down my face. "Shh I know" he says. He reaches towards my head as I hold my breath. "I want you to drop her arms now" the doctor says. I let out a silent sob. I hold my breath he drops my arms. Jungkook softly hugs me, not to tight to hurts me but enough to comfort me. "Guys give us a minute please" he says. Everyone stands up and walks out. He pulls  away and looks at me. He grabs my face in his hands. "I'm sorry. I didn't wanna hurt you" he says. He starts to cry. I sob. "It's not your fault Kookie. It's not. You were following doctors orders, love. It's not your fault" I say.

I wipe his tears as he wipes mine. I look at him for a moment. "You know I thought I lost you" he says sobbing. He punches the wall. "I blamed myself for not being there for you!" He yells at me. "I blamed myself!! I hate myself!! Seeing you like this makes me hurt!!" He yells at me. Everyone walks back in. "I never thought I can get so close to you as my sister!! I love you a lot!! But seeing you in bed like this makes me sick!!" He yells. I know what he wanted to say. But because of those who are here. He can't say the exact words.

I let a tear escape my face. "why can't you just be fine ..." he says sobbing. He falls to his knees. I put my hand over my mouth. I walk towards him even though it hurts. "Stand up" I say. He ignores it. "I said stand up" I say. He looks up at me and stands up. I wipe his tears. I slowly wrap my arms around him. "I'm so sorry" I say sobbing. I full on sob in his chest. "For it all kookie" I say sobbing. He sobs as he hugs me. The door opens. We turn our attention towards it and it's my mom. I look at her. "Why are you here?" I ask in a tired voice. "I came to see you" she says.

"Don't lie mom. You're not here to see me. You're here to get pleasure of seeing me in a bed" I say. She smirks. "You're not wrong" she says. I look at her. I turn my face away from her and face out the window as jungkook is infront of me. "You can let her go Kookie" my mom says. I scoff. I turn back towards her.  "Don't ever call him Kookie. Don't even dare touch him or any of the boys. You keep your slutty hands away from my boys" I say to her. "You should go now" I say to her. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'd be better when you leave" I say. She looks down. "I'm trying to make an effort here" she says to me. I look at her. "Well don't try anymore" I say.

I walk towards her. "You should go now" I say. She looks at me. She walks out of the room. I let out a shaky breath. "Oppa" I whisper. I hear someone jump up and walk towards me. It's Jackson. He grabs my waist protective and I turn my attention towards him. "I'm tired" I say sobbing. He grabs me and hugs me a little to tight making me whimper. "I am so sorry" he says. "No it's not your fault" I say. "Cmon" he says. He walks me to the bed and helps me get on. I lay down. Jungkook comes and lays next to me. I slightly turn my body towards him. My head on his chest and his arm around me and he soothes my sobs. My eyes eventually become heavy and I fall asleep.

And I wish to not wake up

Hope you like this chapter!